A Jack herrer sativa cartridge and a runts hybrid
An 8th of some sour diesel :v:t4:

+1 for Deadmau5

1 Like

Pretty lights is pretty awesome too

Sounds like a party. Iā€™m down

cheers to that lol Sway youre the shitā€¦bloody beat roots haha amazing

1 Like

U ainā€™t gotta tell me something I already know. :sunglasses::wink:lmao jk. Thanks for the compliment bruh

1 Like

What about zedds dead?!? Lights go down?

1 Like

I am absolutely ate tf up yā€™all r naming artists Iā€™m familiar with!!! Mind fricken blown. Mfs here in SEMO seem to be stuck on Johnny cash n Garth lmao. Not knockin on emā€¦great musicā€¦but ya know lmao

2 Likes

Silicon Valley of and Northern Hash Plant crossed with Dutch Dutch Dope.

1 Like

:speaking_head::fire::seedling: is how much I like it

1 Like

n=een zedd but mehā€¦at a rap festivalā€¦

1 Like

you aint cuntry gurl lmafo :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

i happened to love the geroge straight anf other but i also love the EDM and BASSSSSā€¦mainly the assss of BASSSS lol nectar

1 Like

For sure not a country girl. I prefer it tho. The city only gets me in trouble and I tend to catch charges. Lmao. I am stuck on this songā€¦bassnectarā€¦take you down. Iā€™ll listen to a song over n over until my minds cooked on it.

1 Like

Iā€™ll straight up buy the most bass worthy of worthy headphones AND add a bass amplifying appā€¦just because. :zap::cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_lightning::sunny::star::stars::volcano:

1 Like

Frog song isnt recorded and he only plays it at concertsā€¦KC opera house top floor was bouncingā€¦i was so high it was amaizing.

1 Like

Check out Jason Aldean DIRT ROAD ANTHEM. Now I have to stop and play it. I can understand you 100%

Iā€™m bout to go deep into my underground world n find that song. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

lets be friends lmao what other musician do u like

1 Like

Ur lucky. Lol. Not alot do

1 Like

george strait

1 Like