What's a good yeild from indoor and outside?

I did 3lb off a 4x4 outdoor SCROG and not counting the pound at least lost to bud rot…

1 Like

Damn that’s awesome I haven’t gotten there yet but hopefully 1 day @Ladithief

I got wicked confused kuz that kid madee think I didn’t know what we were all talking about and then he never answered me

This was the smallest plant in had in the tent last rn and I still got like 3n a hlf oz off it

2 Likes

I had a old net that I used and it kept everything to close together and didn’t let enough light get the bottom so I had a bit of undergrowth but im Guna make butter w it think I’m Guna find that butter u made @Ladithief and make it look like that stuff u posted it looked insane

Yeah I have a hard time growing indoors…100g/plant… fuck that I like 500-600g minimum outdoors…lol…yea I love my butter…lol…

1 Like

I have been doing alot better than I was but changed alot over the last yr

I have 3 outside. 1 sativa and 2 indica. The sativa is 11 feet. The indicas are 6fts. They went into flower 2 weeks ago.

3 Likes

Uploading: 20200721_061628.jpg…

3 Likes

3 Likes

That truly is the trick.

The bugs started getting to one of the indicas so I harvested her 2 weeks early. The sativa is getting ravenged by monarch caterpillars. Im plucking them off and throwing them into the feild next door. Both of these outside plants are crazy sticky and stink so good.

4 Likes

Outdoor… if you think you are getting 10 pounds… think 2 pounds… sounds bad but your question is one I refuse to answer… way too many factors…and I know I did…lol…

1 Like