Whats Everyones Favorite Social media platform

I want to connect with everyone Whats your Favorite social media platform besides Growers network.
Throw in your Instas, Snap Fb what ever you use !

1 Like

@bronsan here’s my gram :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Mine is my screen name. lol. Not too difficult.

https://instagram.com/covertgrower?r=nametag

5 Likes

Myspace, I’m going to fire my account back up,

12 Likes

I have Email

3 Likes

Lol cool @aaa you do that and I’ll fire back up my AOL account :wink: you’ve got mail :grin:

9 Likes

Earlier, I tried to access my old accounts like @missiles and @aaa, but I could not access the Internet because my mom was on the phone!!! :rofl: :nerd_face:

9 Likes

Sitting around the dinner table is still my fave :wink:

9 Likes

When the only buttons we had to play with were on our faces!

5 Likes

Hey cleko vision never needed any buttons lol

5 Likes

Haha that was hilarious @kapouic :joy::wink:

5 Likes

Oh snap! That’s funny shite @kapouic.

@missiles I forgot about that you’ve got mail crap, now it’s stuck in my head!

6 Likes

D.oc22 for the gram

2 Likes

Reddit! Has a lot of subs for cannabis from micro to large scale, autos, etc. Best social media by far!

2 Likes

Instagram is my favorite now. I use Facebook daily, twitter is for twits and linkedin for business.

Social media is a fantastic way to connect, share and learn.

3 Likes

It’s also an excellent tool for accounting everyone and tracking their every move. And that’s what it is used for today, with all of the information saved in data bases.
I always felt that when you agree to the terms of service of those large networks, you gave away your right to privacy.

4 Likes

I worked in IT before it was cool. If you even connect to the internet you are being accounted for. Unless you have serious security systems and live in a cave somewhere with no reception they can track and trace you no problem. The software i worked with made in and implemented by the Belgian government around 2008 was unreal then. tracked all forms of comms, voice, data with voice recognition. Cant imagine what its possibilities are today.

6 Likes

my point exactly, ive worked in the business for about a decade myself, just switched to the green industry about 2 years ago.
The social media takes it to the next level where everything ends up at a database, also better at tracking things in depth like traveling, hobbies, who your friends and family are, job title, amount of income)

4 Likes

Screw the tinfoil hat these days I need a lead hat… I’m not a fan of ppl knowing who I’m sitting beside.did u know a inaudible signal is often used to map out who is in the room w who? It’s broadcast from your cell phone .U don’t even know because u cant hear it!!! No one’s business who I’m friends with

3 Likes

Mine is still active lmao.

4 Likes