Whats going on with True North Seed Bank

Placed an order almost 6 weeks ago. Called after ten days with no
processing on my order to see what the problem was. True North associate
claimed that after an exhaustive search the payment could not be found. Went back
and forth for another week with nothing but a run around from True North.
Had to get Chase involved and they had no trouble locating the payment
for True North. At that point they stopped communicating with me and CHASE.
Looking at their Facebook page it seems this is NOT an isolated case.
ORDER YOUR SEEDS ELSEWHERE.

2 Likes

I got the seeds for my current grow from True North Seed Bank @mudge. I received them in April after about 5 or 6 weeks wait time. But that’s only because I sent cash thru registered international mail. Then the seeds were sent to me the same way. Honestly I can get better strains here stateside so I probably won’t use them again. But they were the only ones that had the strain I was looking for.
:v:

1 Like

Support American Seed sellers. Lesson learned!

2 Likes

Seedherenow.com or elev8seeds.com these are the vendors i use. And i have just recieved.

1 Like

Nothing but props for True North… always received fast…but in honesty I haven’t order in 2 years or so… some times the genetics suck but that is not their fault as they are a bank and that’s the breeders issue…

No problem here. Imagine pandemic slow it down. Some wedding cake they have

1 Like

I ordered a bunch of stuff from True North mid-June, received it within five weeks, all freebies intact. I paid with crypto, which they really seem to like. In other news, Seedsman failed on sending my freebies last time and took forever to send what I paid for, the amount of which was about quadruple more than I would have willingly spent if I wasn’t looking forward to the promised, promotional freebies. I’ve noticed that some good producers have their own web sites, so I am avoiding the middle men and going directly to the producers whenever possible, just like I do with all the music I listen to. Strainly is a good buy/trade option, too.

@Arbitrode Freebies are fun. But i like to have my seeds in 3 days. Seedsherenow.com and elev8seeds.com
both of these vendors do this well. Seedshere has a point system you can build up and redeem also.

2 Likes

Freebies aren’t usually the selling point, but in that case I pulled the trigger on the order of two really overpriced auto seeds based on the expectation that the freebies would even out the cost. So after all was said and done with shipping and fees and no freebies, I paid $64USD for two seeds. Seedsman gave me a meager $7 credit on account but it was gone last I checked. Thanks for the referrals, though.

3 Likes

@PreyBird1
I’m fairly new to this forum but find your posts really informative. Not to be spooky but I am following your posts.
Have you ever tried I♡GM or Homegrown Cannabis Co.?
I’ve had a few plants which look deformed, split as if they were topped on their own, leaves bunched up in strange clusters. I’ll checkout your recommendations.

1 Like

I swear by ILGM genetics… some don’t… but I personally have never had a problem with them… have some Blue Dream started right now…

1 Like

I have Blue D (auto) but my plant seems really small. It’s only 2-3’ tall but covered in bud. Everything I have purchased from them grows but 2 out of 5 have strange deformities.

Those are called sport mutations. There a genetic defect. Many are not good mutations. But some times there amazing and offer another another advantage like better thc or thicker bud growth ect. Then you breed it back into the strain to make it better. An example of a sweet sport mutation is the strain called freak show. A sport mutation by a grower - breeder named shapeshifter.

2 Likes

Well my bank. Chase is making a little progress finally in getting my money back from True North Seed.
The money is in True Norths bank confirmed. Now True North cant continue to claim they never received
payment. Just going thru one lie at a time until these top flight pros are forced to return my money.
Criminals are criminals whether they have a gun in your back or just decide to keep your money.
Three orders from American companies without a hitch. U S A
Starting a grow in the next day or two. WOOHOOOOO

1 Like

I only use seedsherenow.com or seedsman or elev8seeds.com now had no issues.
Man i want to grow.

1 Like

I have never had an issue with True North and have my seeds in usually 3 business days… sometimes the flaw is the genetics but that’s not their fault since they are a seed bank… lot’s of freebies also…in fact knock on wood I have never had an issue with on line seeds on a clone once…

3 Likes

Same here, I’ve used true north 3 or 4 times now Without issue, no problems and extras always thrown in

2 Likes

Brother if I could afford to come out there and be your hands I’d be there in a min

2 Likes

I’ve had an issue where they kept forgetting a specific pack of seeds (salmon creek big bud which I still never received) and did not believe it wasn’t sent out but to be fair if someone told me I fucked up 2-3 times when I thought it was being sent out, I might be sus too. Only further contributed to my conspiracy theory that someone at the post office intercepts my seeds from time to time

1 Like

@packee has had seeds saying delivered not be in the box…etc…

3 Likes