Whats Good Growers Network

Hello fellow green enthusiasts!

I have been growing for around a decade and most recently under caregiving provisions in Michigan for a good number of years now while also being a software engineer.

I now am the owner of a commercial grow and processing facility and retail location. We are currently looking for capital to assist with the expansion as I have been fortunate to be self funded to this point, but an opportunity fell into my path I could not pass up and requires capital to make it happen!

I also have written, still working away on it, a full software solution for growing / processing operations. It is a comprehensive suite with a focus on growing, keeping data from each plant in each harvest tracked to mothers along with environmental data, monitoring and control. Inventory management, test tracking, pretty much anything and everything, rolled into it.

I will be looking for some beta testers soon to collaborate and improve the functionality as workflows can differ operation to operation. Also I am just finishing up METRC integration, so if anyone has any interest in testing or working together or anything else, shoot me a message!

I love every aspect of this industry and am always looking to talk and collaborate other passionate individuals / companies. I would golf everyday of the year, so if any other avid golfers are in here, let’s tee it up.

Do not hesitate to shoot me a message! Look forward to contributing and learning from this community!

-Ryan

4 Likes

Welcome to GN! Where at in Michigan are you?

4 Likes

Hi @northwoods

Welcome to GN. Sounds like you have started a big cannabis business. Must be exciting for you, learning, playing with new clubs, balls, hitting from the rough sometimes, but most importantly getting out there and trying something new. Wishing you the best of success.

2 Likes

the upper peninsula

2 Likes

Welcome @northwoods!
The thumb here!

3 Likes

Thank you sir!

The plan was to expand a little slower, but life has an interesting way of working out sometimes and just as you alluded to, there are many parallels between golf and life and I am looking forward to it on and off the course.

Glad to be here and contribute it anyway I can.

1 Like

Welcome to GN!

2 Likes

Welcome to GN @northwoods and wish you well in your endeavors. Hope alls well top side of the cold great lakes :v:t2:

2 Likes