Whats the best smell proof bags

What duffle bags or storage containers are most effective at containing the smell of cannabis?

7 Likes

Lol triple layer vacuum sealed bags . @devjyarn uses lids for 5 gal pails

7 Likes

I (lightly) vac ounces and put those in buckets.

Mylar is the best material for being “smell proof”. Almost no air pass through it. The same reason those Mylar party balloons stay inflated for months and regular rubber ones go flat and weird after a few days.

7 Likes

Go Be Green Oven Bags or Liberty Oven Bags

2 Likes

I recently wrote an article for Tommy Chong about his video review of skunkbags. They seem like the bees knees when it comes to smell proof luggage.

Made in the USA, Skunks Bags spent the last 2 years developing a formula and technology to allow for odorless travel! Using high potency nylon fibers and an activated carbon airflow system in each case, you sure to know that your valuables are safe, secure and also smell-proof with Skunk Bags.

How many times a day do you open your bag or backpack without realizing you are potentially inviting unwanted trouble. Skunk products are designed to take care of situations like that. In a busy airport, restaurant or coffee shop, if you are using a Skunk Bag, no one will notice. We have given you the option to keep what you carry in your case, private! Your stink, your business!

Full Article

3 Likes

Skunk bags!!!

2 Likes

been using a food saver for well over a decade. Haven’t upgraded to a newer one because the one I have is actually the Foodsaver Vac 420. Not kidding

2 Likes

What the hell is a high potency nylon fiber? lol.

3 Likes

What the hell is a high potency nylon fiber? lol.

Good question.

Foodsaver Vac 420. Not kidding

Must be a stoner who developed that product.

3 Likes

it’s definitely a stoner using the product… hmm, shame we have no smoking emoji’s. there’s so many good ones too. darnit.

it’s uses the 8 inch roll for bags so i just cut the size i need seal it in 3 sides, fill and seal and no smell.

2 Likes

There are many kinds of bags available in market but while checking the bag must go for carbon lining bag that works the best out of all

2 Likes

My :lungs: work great

3 Likes

Some best smell proof bags?

• The Helmet Head Smell Proof Bag. …
  • Cali Crusher 100% Smell Proof Pouch. …
  • The RYOT Piper Pouch. …
  • Stink Sack Bags. …
  • Firedog Smell Proof Bag. Price: from $11.99. …
  • Helmet Head Smell Proof Case. Price: from $39.99. …
  • Bomber Case Smell Proof Stash Case. Price: from $23.99. …
  • Herb Guard Extra Large Smell Proof Case. Price: from $59.99.
3 Likes

The odor absorbing, water resistant, Revel Supply Continental Large Cargo Duffle Bag is intended for the big haul. Take it anywhere. With an easily accessible stash pocket, this bag pairs perfectly with the Confidant…or a couple of them. This bag is sealed with a rubber-coated zipper underneath an odor-absorbing Velcro flap. Let this bag do the heavy lifting.

The Revelry Supply The Drifter Rolltop Backpack’s added storage makes it ideal for those longer adventures… The Revelry Supply The Drifter Rolltop Backpack comes in five colors: black, green, crosshatch grey, navy blue, and striped black and is Odor Absorbing and Water Resistant.

The Revelry Supply The Overnighter Small Duffle is Revelry Supply’s smallest duffle, great for a weekend trip or your active lifestyle. The Revelry Supply The Overnighter Small Duffle comes in five colors: black, green, crosshatch grey, navy blue, and striped black and is Odor Absorbing and Water Resistant.

Odor absorbing, water resistant. Carry all backpack with multiple compartments. Dual Carbon Filter, Silicone backed nylon, Custom protective lining, Secret inner stash pocket, Dimensions: 17" x 13" x 5" Refresh your bag by simply placing in the dryer for a few minutes – until warm – to release all absorbed odors. Your choice of color.

3 Likes

Custom Smell proof bags, also called odor proof bags, are storage bags designed to help contain smells and prevent odor detection from the contents inside. They are typically made from thick plastic laminates or other dense fabrics that act as an odor barrier.High quality smell proof bags can be very effective at containing even strong smells.

1 Like

Finding the best smell-proof bags, it’s essential to consider various factors such as durability, effectiveness in sealing odors, size options, and overall design. Look for bags constructed with high-quality materials like activated carbon or thick, puncture-resistant plastics. Brands like Smelly Proof, Abscent, and Stashlogix are often recommended for their reliable odor-blocking capabilities.

2 Likes