What's the latest strain you've started growing?

Any new strains that you’re trying in your grow? How are they doing so far?

2 Likes

At home I’ve got a couple beans of Arise and Black Cherry Chem chugging along. I’ve also started a couple of Ghost OG crosses a breeder friend gave me. Nothing sexed yet, but getting closer to taking test cuts.

Going to be doing some Citrus Sap (Gorilla Glue #4 x Tangie) soon. Also Jawa Kush (Ghost OG x Jawa Pie).

4 Likes

We always do small runs of “test” strains to see if they’re worth putting into production. Right now we’ve got a few interesting candidates:

Psyko Diesel
Wi-Fire Alien OG
LSD
Chernobyl
Sour Cookies
Lavender Kush
Ghost OG

None of them are in flower yet so it’s a bit early to speculate on what we’ll keep! That’s what makes growing such an adventure. It’s like a box of chocolates – to paraphrase Forest Gump – you never know what you’re going to get…

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @LandDragon and @Jason.Back - looking forward to seeing the results of your new strains.

1 Like

I would venture to guess the WiFi, LSD and Chernobyl will be the better commercial strains there, although I’m not familiar with Psyko Diesel.

3 Likes

just started red lazarati from alabania, will see how it goes . just soaked them few hours ago
one love
jeffman

2 Likes

Interesting - I haven’t heard of that strain @jeffman. What is red lazarati known for?

1 Like

Me either… I’m am guessing it was bred in this town though :slight_smile: Like the European version of Humboldt’s Emerald Triangle… Europe’s Marijuana Mecca

1 Like

Bumping this topic for the newer folks.

1 Like