Whats wrong with this plant?

Temp at 74, humidity at 44%. Mars hydro ts1000 in 3×3 grow tent. 5 gal gabric pot with fox farm ocean forest. Fan leaves have wrinkles. Why and is this worrysome?

5 Likes

hola mr grow. your lady looks beutiful! theres nothing wrong i see.

5 Likes

Looks good to me too, I use for ocean forest 50% we never use nutes till after week 3 but mixing with ff strawberry fields :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Looks like u might be a little low on Cal/Mag ? Your new growth has good size just a Little pale. Might also be PH. Water till you get good runoff and test your runoff PH. I’ve had the same thing several times with coco grows.

4 Likes

Never tested runoff but water going in is always at 6 5. Perhaps i can add a little more cal mag to see.

2 Likes

@mrgrow , try and feed only water, testing both the input and runoff and comparing the differences. Plant is looking good, to me looks like it might be getting too much nitrogen due to the dark shiny sheen green. I would lay off nutes and look at just feeding water for a couple days.

2 Likes

Sometimes you have to walk away for a day or so.

2 Likes

Good morning @mrgrow ,you should use this as your grow journal. Anytime you have a question or something you want to post, post here and the topic goes to the top of the pile. It also makes all your information easy to recollect for later purposes. It helps others if they have the same questions as you.

If no ne responds to you, you can always tag them with an @ symbol and their handle and they will get a message to check out your room. Think of each of these threads as your personal room. They never delete. Just move down the list of unused threads, most get deleted. This ensures your info to be easy to obtain when needed.