When do you start to flush

Hi everyone. First grow and always looking for a little help. Week 5 and things are looking good :+1: was wondering if I should start to flush. The hair just started turning a day or two ago. The trichomes are still clear.
Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance :v:

2 Likes

You want to begin about a week before the harvest.

1 Like

If I am using something with heavy metals I flush 12-14 days… if salt based no heavy metals 7-10… growing with living soil and teas I never flush…

3 Likes

Iv been flushing for last 2 weeks now at the same time checking for the colour of the trichomes and still the colour is cloudy like no signs of amber? What should I do?

1 Like

Stay the course or harvest…do you want couch lock or speedy highs…

2 Likes

Speedy I guess? How do you determine?

Harvest based on the trichomes earlier…more clear…

Not sure yet I’ll just keep checking

FF Happy Frog :frog:

I can help with pictures…

Sorry really high…

2 Likes

I forget to turn off the fan’s when I take pictures

I’ll try again tomorrow

Ok so when the trichomes are amber it’s stronger? When trichomes are clear or amber?

It’s a choice… the more clear the more racier/speedier the high… the more amber the more couch lock the high… and if you go too far into the amber the THC degrades and becomes more CBD like… but this is dependent on the strain…

1 Like

It’s all food for thought

2 Likes

One of my girls is almost done but mostly at th top. If I remove them will the rest keep growing or will I shock it to much. Some of the trichomes are turning amber.

1 Like

The plant will survive if you take only the ready nugs… It’ll take chopping off at base to actually kill it and the root system will be severed… You will stun the shit out of it but it will recover just like when you get a cut and it heals… After that the focus will be on the other growth

1 Like

Hi everyone just wanted to update you :blush: . Some of the trichomes are amber so I think it is definitely flushing time. Can’t wait. Cut some off already and it’s drying 3 days now :v:

3 Likes