When should I expect flowering?

Hey guys I have 6 plants that are growing very well here in the Connecticut sun… it’s July 26th and no flowering yet… when should I expect flowering and will I get a harvest this year? It’s my first time growing !

7 Likes

I’m in Massachusetts and I’m just starting to see the sex. They’ll be starting to flower very soon.

5 Likes

Im in illinois and mine are already showing the sex too. They start to flower when the sun is up for about 13 hours instead of 15. I searched it up and in my area itll be in august 23. Right now where in the summer solstice near the end of it. Once it ends is when they will go into flowering. Ill take about 2-3 weeks until u see the buds forming. The first weeks of flowering is the last stretch where the plant grows 2 times its height. Im in my first grow myself too! Cant wait for it to flower!

6 Likes

U can search it up btw its called equinox, when the day and night are equal (12 hours and 12 hours) just search it for ur area and if theres a graph u can see when the days end up going to less than 13 hours. Which is when the plants start flowering

5 Likes