When to feed gh nutes foff for autoflowers

I need helping when to feed nutes to autoflowers growing in ffof how much ml of each should I feed and when?

3 Likes

If your in ffof you have a good 4 to 6 weeks worth of feed in the soil alone.

4 Likes

Just like every other feeding schedule. Either feed once. Then water pH once.
Or feed twice then pH water once.

Don’t use fox farm products man come on

I use ffof, I have grown 2 runs of critical+ and 2 runs of northern lights and a auto destroyer (all autos), and 5 bride cakes going now, I started feeding tiger bloom (you won’t need the others using ffof unless you want to experiment) at one month with no ill effects, and most of my auto’s flower at day 22. (so adjust to what gh uses as tigerbloom)

Your leaves will tell you if it’s too early to feed by the tips (nute burn), a little burn won’t hurt, don’t over do it 1/4 strength to start, again, leaves will tell you.

You could also try a slurry test (posted at almost all forums)

Take a large shot glass of soil from your plant and the same amount of distilled water and put in a cup, stir it around.

Put one meter in and get a reading, than the other. So that will give you the true pH of your soil. The ppms will tell you if your plants are eating your feeds or if they are hungry. So if I get a reading of 350 or under I feed. If it’s over 350 i water.

Don’t listen to the BS of don’t use Foxfarms. Use what you want and what you can afford, and if you piss him off early you will get lucky, he will threaten to block you first, trust me, best thing to do is to get blocked.

Back in the day when a person said this, 3-5 of us would do a grow in miracle grow. Yes, I can grow good weed in miracle grow.

There is a difference in growers and profit … choose wisely.

3 Likes