When to flip to flower?

So my plants broke ground on New Year’s Day and I’m wondering when I should flip them over to flower, any suggestions?? I’ve done some LST and some lollipopping recently

2 Likes

What are you feeding?

2 Likes

Well, I was giving them advanced nutrients but it was just too much for them for some reason. They ended up getting nute burn pretty good, I defoliated most of them burned leaves and you can hardly tell they’re so bushy! I topped them way too early. So now they get just water, I flushed them on Monday and now I’ll let them go through a wet/dry cycle before I water again. What do you suggest? As far as feeding them and how much, and also when I should flip them? I would appreciate ANY advice! Thank you!!

2 Likes

Hi, how much height and space do you have? I like to veg for 8-9 weeks in a similar situation your doing and I like to level out the canopy out 1st if can.
Sometimes the plant show their male or female preflowers and will tell me when it’s time to go.
I flipped 1 week after the 2nd topping here.
I flipped today. Off to the races.
Kyle M

1 Like

Very nice! I’m working with a two by four tent but I’ll ha e my four by four Friday and my Bestva DC2000 Tuesday, I can’t wait!

2 Likes

I have about four weeks of veg left then

2 Likes

sweet then, grow a few more weeks and do your thing.
Kyle M

1 Like

When I used to get in trouble, I would just flush and try again, carefully, and when that failed, I learned more and bought Mantis Buffered Nutrients and everything calmed down and I saved the entire crop, every plant acted the same.

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to look for those cause I need at least something for them, you know? If I could get away with it I wouldn’t even use any! lol

1 Like