Where do you guys get your seeds?

I appreciate fine genetics, but sorry but $10,000 dollars for one clone is well…too rich for my blood, don’t care how frosty it is. They only get so good. I did bookmark your site, and I probably will try one of your phenos just out of curiosity.

Marty

3 Likes

Couple of questions for you… Species 8472, what is your average dry weight of bud per plant? What is the flower time in days avgerage, and what was the total average height of the plants?

Appreciate it.

Marty

3 Likes

No problem man, if you want to email me at asearcy.beleaf@gmail.com I can send you our clone menu of less pricey options and we can make something work for you brother

1 Like

Average dry weight of bud per plant was 1200 grams per light

Taller plants depending on veg time

Flower time 65-79 days

:heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

Agreed, if I win the lotto then hell yeah but my blood ain’t that rich either ::looks at wallet:: :weary: Looks like they really are working with some top :dna: though, so I gotta give cred at least :raised_hands::fire::clap:

3 Likes

3 fem’d beans at Pacific Seed Bank for $30. Most 10 packs of regular beans over at Attitude are under $100.

a $250 pack of beans better grow buds that make me feel like i’m getting well taken care of by a group of 21 year old sorority girls.

4 Likes

Thanks so much, but “per light” doesn’t tell me anything. I have about 1100 watts covering 5x5 feet. I had some beautiful buds this grow, but due to the cultivar (loose and fluffy but real good) the weight was only 2.5 oz for the two I cut down so far. You are saying you get over 2 pounds per plant? Indoors? If so what was the total height per plant, how did you do the grow ? LST, topped, or just let them go natural? And have you ever had the bud tested for cannibinoids ? Sorry for asking so many questions about your stuff, but you don’t have any of that info on your site. Thanks!

Marty

3 Likes

Alot of it is depending on the strain
I avg 2 to 3 dry out of a 2gal, I prefer to not top first time round.
I want to see what they produce naturally then decide on if it’s worth running again

3 Likes

Yep I only topped 1 out of 6 this grow, that was the monster plant, growth was at least 4 times the others. One is pretty pathetic, it’s hanging right now, cut two days ago, I can tell you at max it will only be making 3/4 to 1 dried. A lot of varience on this one. But no problem plenty for me to smoke till next grow is finished. Spring is not far off, so lots of patio/motorcycle time coming up !! All my friends are more than happy to help out with smoking lol.

Marty

2 Likes

Yeah man I get it, we have different options too. Our fire girl Creature S1 packs of 15 fem seeds goes for $95 with the discount code bro. All love :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like

At 71 I’m pretty sure that would be my demise lol.

Marty

8 Likes

What’s the best email to contact you at? I can have someone reach out to you there bro if you’d like more information. We don’t post a ton of information on our website due to the fact that we own a consulting business as well that we charge for. But you can find a lot of tips for free though on our Youtube Lives every Friday at 7PM CST, we are doing one tonight, or on our instagram page @ beleaftakeovah :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like

I get all my seeds here.

Never ordered from them by mail but based on what they have in the store they seem to be in the sweet spot between price and quality. Also have seen them personally back up their germination guarantee with a different customer when I was waiting. Their clones/soil have never had a single pest that I could see.

2 Likes

I see both sides of the fence on this. Those affordable packs we can get from Premium Seed Market, Pacific Seed Bank and others that sell their “in house” beans are usually larger pollinations to produce a ton of beans. But that’s at the expense of the breeder having done the work selecting for traits. The grower gets cheap beans but has to hunt, maybe breed down further generations, and do the work to find the :fire: pheno they’re after. Yes your Blueberry Yum Yum tells me to STFU in this instance so there’s that ha!

The $200+ packs - hopefully - was a team (talking in general not about beleaf) buying up tons of genetics, growing them out to find only a couple keepers (if they’re lucky). Right off the bat you spend $$$$ just to find a winner or few to carry forward. Then breed, hunt/selection, test, rinse and repeat. They’ve put a ton of effort and years of work hoping theirs is the next great thing. They might have a few phenos you have to parse through when you buy a pack, but they’ve done years of the leg work for you. Yeah most likely i’ll never be at the level where i’m comfortable spending $20+ a bean but mad respect for those that put in the legit work to produce top shelf buds, and I get the asking price even though it can look insane sometimes.

And 15 fem seeds for $95 (granted their only offering at that price point) is actually cheaper per seed than 3 fem for $30, so another big up for them if that Creature is truly as dopest of the dope as it looks. I average $8-12 per seed (before freebies) on the packs I get from Chitown so :man_shrugging: different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

Respect brother :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like

Dante is a pretty cool dude.

He was the first authorized seed seller in AZ.

Like 2 miles from me.

3 Likes

Well I am here on this forum for tips and tricks, don’t need that, just asking you to validate your prices with hard data like I asked for. height of plants that produce damn near 3 pounds of pot, and if you have ever tested for cannibinoids and if so what is the one I asked about. Not hard or complicated questions and they shoud be on your bean writeup on each genetic you are selling.

You should have at the minimum gene makup Indica/Sativa
Tested Cannibinoid levels
Stature of plant
Yeild per M2q or
You know just general information that we should have to make a decision.

And you can reach out to me on the one I asked about and include all of the above info I asked about by clicking on my Avatar and sending me a private message.

Marty

2 Likes

@sssportsmfg , but what a way to go…

the thing you have to realize about buying genetics - you need to learn to grow a strain to it’s fullest potential. that takes time and patience. Not all strains grow well with the same nute formula, lights, substrate (coco, hydro, dirt, etc) environment, etc. That $300 pack of beans might not produce for you.

that being said, I ordered a pack of Blueberry Yum Yum beans from Pacific Seed bank $30 for 3 fem’d beans. I was baked out of my gourd, watching the Ludacris video and thought, “Is this a real strain??” so I googled it and Pacific seed dank came up. So I bought it then and there. $30 ain’t gonna break the bank. Why not? Well, It’s become one of my top 5 favorites strains. Maybe I got lucky. But I’ve grown out elite clones (gifted to me by generous friends) and spent hundreds on beans that i could not get to turn out decently. so buyer beware. Don’t think every bean you buy will turn out top quality bud

5 Likes

Anyone knows where to get top shelf seeds in Australia? Every international shipping seems to get busted by border control.

2 Likes

Oh I don’t, I have been dissapointed on many occation for sure, it is just part of it. And on the yum yum I have been seeing that around quite a bit in discussions so I imagine it is good stuff.

Marty

5 Likes