Where do you guys get your seeds?

It may just be being held in quarantine for covid or they may have sent it us postal which will not deliver to Australia anymore therefore probably gone. We are still shipping to Australia just expensive because there are only a couple options. Peace :v:

7 Likes

New zealand just opened up and i shipped for $19.20 u.s. before its was $75

4 Likes

You know it’s really strange how each state handles things and how different their laws are. Medical is legal here in MO if you have a qualifying condition then pay a doctor for their permission, then pay the state for the license to either use or use and grow. BUT they won’t help the medical qualified to procure anything not seeds not clones. If you call them they say you are on your own. But they got no problem taking a shitload of taxes from the sales, but only dispensaries can sell, which means they are making money off drug sales IF you were connected and got a dispensary license, if your not connected they throw you in jail for selling just like before. Hypocritical to the max. And if you grow more than 8 oz you’re supposed to take it to a dispensary and give it to them. Wonder how many times that has happened lol.

Marty

4 Likes

I was stationed in Fort Leonardwood. It seems Missouri hasn’t changed any since the turn of the century.

The laws are very goofy. I think that is what happens when you let States make their own legislation as opposed to legalization on a Federal level.

Long day ahead of me of doing nothing, save eating DayQuil and sleeping more.

4 Likes

Hope you don’t have COVID ??? It presents as a cold at first. Anyway, get better sick sucks.

Marty

4 Likes

my whole point on the BBYY is I bought it on a whim, since the price was so low and was blown away by the quality of the buds and buzz. There’s lots of fantastic genetics that can be had for a lot less than what these “elite seed companies” are charging. The most ridiculous strain i am running now is the 1988 G13Hashplant. The beans were gifted to me as F2’s of NDNguy’s 1988 G13Hashplant and this stuff is frigging ridiculous. Its the one strain i have right now that I am very careful driving my car home after smoking. The last time smoked her i nearly passed out in my car in my driveway… and those seeds were free. make some friends and trade with them. you don;t have to drop a lot of coin to have stellar genetics. I also have an original C99 Brothers Grimm original C99 from the 1990’s. I traded for the clone (C99 Grail cut) and then made beans with c99 F3’s and F4’s that were donated to me by good friends. so i have a good supply of those beans. get my point?

5 Likes

I hear that, back in the early 70’s I got my hands on some real Hindu Kush hash plant. To this day the best smoke I have ever grown, or smoked period. Nothing else has even been close and like you I got those seeds for free. Buddy of mine was stationed overseas and brought them back. I didn’t grow for 40 years after that, drug testing for jobs and all that. When I tried again the seeds were just too old to sprout. I mean this stuff was so powerful, lots of hard core smokers just refused to smoke it, I even got accused of lacing it with acid. I didn’t it was just that good, it was almost black in color when harvested, and was so loaded with trichomes you almost couldn’t roll it, only took literally a toothpick sized joint to fuck up a whole room full of folks, one hit and you were done. I know this sounds like one of those BS stories but I assure you it isn’t. The next best I have smoked was the Jamaican Lambs bread from back in the 70’s as well. Anyone who thinks todays pot is better than the pot in the past, didn’t smoke what I did back then !

Marty

8 Likes

If you have a passport and you know it is that good, why haven’t you gone to India?

I’m totally serious. It’s not meant to sound like an attack, I just mean to ask you, what have you let stop you from going there and getting more? We have dreams but we never go for them. Big or small we all have dreams. In 14 years, I’m going to go back to South Africa, then back over to Afghanistan and neighboring Pakistan. I say back as I have been to both already, and they are both beautiful. Hopefully Kabal will be operative again and I can fly from Afghanistan to Vietnam and Thailand, where I’ll probably sail to Argentina, and fly to Jamaica. Legendary land races in every location, if I can fly on standbys instead of a pre-planned trip I can save a butt load.

Go there dude!

4 Likes

It really is simple lol…it’s called $$$$ don’t have them. Medical expenses wiped me out at 62.

Marty

6 Likes

I agree with @sssportsmfg. No genetic ever justifies a $30 seed to me. Breeding genetics costs money, ofcourse. And everyone has the right to rightfully earn money with honest work.

But $30 a seed. I’ll never pay that. Daylight robbery imho.

6 Likes

@PreyBird1 !!!

20220219_152619-ANIMATION

13 Likes

Lol thats cool ahhaha!

Man that brown tissue paper sucks! I got green red and purple now. But im gonna get some lime green crinkle paper. And redesign a new label for the tins inside.

Playing with test products.

T-shirt.

15 Likes

Ditto, I also bought my seeds first one for my first grow. Really easy, many payment options and also delivered in a short time.

2 Likes

I’m with @ssportsmfg, I first smoked some regular Mexi weed (not brick, probably Oaxacan) in 1980. It was the fall at the drive in seeing The Empire Strikes Back. My brother handed me the pipe and told me to hit it, they were tired of hiding it from me. LOL. I was 12. To this day I swear i was tripping. Had an amazing time. Haven’t had that great trip high since the mid 80’s when the Skunk started rolling through. Take 3 hits nd laugh your ass off for 3-4 hours. Such an amazing weirdness too. If you check out Ace Seed and World of Seeds, they have lots of landrace strains available.

on a side note: I just received the Cherry Pie beans from Pacific. ordered 5 fem’d beans got the 5 pack and an 3 pack of Alien Rock Candy beans for free. not bad for $50 or so

8 Likes

Made a giant list of seeds I want on Ace Seeds. Almost exactly what I was/am looking for in a seed supplier. @freakshow thank you

5 Likes

Man Prey … you stepped up the game! I want a rolling tray dude… That’s $20 stacked by the cash register impulse buy all day long!!
And that cat with the unpacking montage… :+1: Way cool Thats like a little shipping ad you got Prey, background it to man in the box, what have you. Prolly took dude 5 stoned minutes to make, it take me hours…

8 Likes

@LoCoRocK thanks for the kind words. I have more stuff im working on. Im going to be rolling out some sweet merchandise subscription boxes with unique limited edition strains and items. I currently have
small glass trays.
Large glass trays.
The polycarbonate ones are amazing and stupid expensive.
And 3 T-shirts in 2 sizes. Will be adding more merch soon. Trying to finish my website again. Im just too friggen busy working at my career to have enough time to do what i love all the time. And my apologies for my bad typing after my accident i have problems typing and i forget to check it before i send it. Im pretty spastic and dyslexic aswel so im kinda fubar!

10 Likes

and i want to add my 10 c worth.
talk to ya neighbour they probably have some mean seeds/ strains to share???

the best strain/s are a treat and i appreciate the people preserving the best… but the daily charf is easily attainable through regular/ bag seeds and crossing them.

i am here to elevate my craft though

thanks to all the contributors

5 Likes

So, this is next I think, if not next then damn soon. Bought them this morning.

4 Likes

Should make one from "unbox to harvest’ :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes