Where do you guys get your seeds?

Sorry @Slym3r, my bad.

8 Likes

Now if there regs you need to preserve them and share them with me um i mean us er um yeah us! Lol happy 4th.

9 Likes

Fems from ILGM.

6 Likes

Ilgm lol. Not huge fan of there seeds…

6 Likes

I can reckon that feom my own experience very unstable gwnetics over there. I got the proof lmao

5 Likes

Lol yeah a lot of folks here had herms and photos instead of autos. There business model is awesome. But i will say this you could not give me there seeds. I would refuse them. I have another place i can get killer cuts. And i can see the cut and the flower before i bid on it. Or purchase it. So for me $50-250 isnt big deal when its Fire. I like to grow good breeders over stock or breeding stock seeds these are not available to the public. I wish i had a commercial grow building because i got some serious seeds im sitting on and id love to grow about 30 of these strains.

8 Likes

Yeah bro 8 tents isnt enough for a guy like you

6 Likes

Well now i have 10 tents. Just got this one for $50

10 Likes

Dude hell yes. Side note I love the blue shoes.

5 Likes

I did their Gold Leaf a couple years ago and it was by far my best producer to date. I’ve noticed you can get duds from anyone. I’ve had good and bad results from BC Bud Depot, Pacific Seeds, ILGM. God knows how long the seeds you’re sent have been sitting around their office/warehouse. You can only work with what you can get I guess.

10 Likes

They were my 1st seeds ever bought and I had success as well for the most part. I can chalk up the 3 losses out of maybe 30 ILGM photo seeds grown to user error I suppose. BUT my 1st autos were from them and they took 110 days. LoL With all that said though I absolutely love their Goldleaf and Chocolope! Perhaps it’s hit or miss or just preference but I think it was Snipe that didn’t like the gold leaf.

This is spot on, every company can have off days / products right… I will never order from Bomb Seeds again though. I had 3 of 5 on the THC bomb suck, one didn’t pop and 2 grew with fouled up leaves. I still have pics somewhere but after almost a month they just would not go vertical. It’s like they both got topped at 1" tall. They both started growing 4 shoots right at the cotyledons it was so strange. But it was the customer service that pissed me off. They would only reimburse with an additional purchase. It was maybe a $200 original order. No likey!! Coincidentally THIS GROW currently I just sprouted my last 2 killer purps from them… I had 1 of them not pop last try years ago and out of the other 2 one of them had no purple at all. LoL it is supposed to be crossed with a “rare” purple pheno… but I like S.Diesel and that’s it’s cross thus my purchase.
This was the 2 killer purps from 2020.

16 Likes

Received the beans! Thank you so very much! :green_heart::v:

8 Likes

Someone say Chocolope? Hello friend.

9 Likes

I have some Chocolate Rain going :slight_smile:

8 Likes

You’re very welcome, good luck!

7 Likes

Purple Kush just starting to take off.

11 Likes

Ordered some Lambs Bread seeds from Grower’s Choice. Definitely have a problem with buying seeds. I already have Freakshow, Lambs Bread and Cherry Diesel for next year.

8 Likes

It comes with the addiction doyle. You thought it was gonna be a cheap hobby? :joy: Like all of us. Suckers we is! Just a better light, more nutes and additives, trimmer … last thing! Ooh I like these air pots, a red light bar - gotta get that! It’s never ending. But we all know it’s cheaper then buying buds right! :white_check_mark: We win!

11 Likes

Hahaha, absolutely @LoCoRocK!

8 Likes

I had 100% germination 100% female for 12 Bruce banner auto I bought in person from Dante at Marijuana Seed Connect in Tempe AZ this march. His store is above a barbershop. I will be buying all my seeds there from now on. I got all 12 for about 50 bucks. There might be better suppliers out there but why bother?

6 Likes