Where do you guys get your seeds?

Informational Post - Not Spam

You get to choose your freebies with this place if I remember proper?

5 Likes

I’ve had very good luck with Pacific seed bank/ At $30 a pack for 3 fem’d beans, i’ve been blow away by the buds i’ve harvested and smoked.

do a search at Attitude for Acapulco Gold seeds. they are there. Barney’s Farm has some.

for other landrace seeds check out Ace Seeds.
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ace-seeds/cat_1

7 Likes

Lol. There are parts of me that I don’t relay here. It is just part of my philosophies. My bad. Sometimes it slips out.

4 Likes

11 Likes

I think it’s www.weedguardiansfamilytree.com If I’m not mistaken.

Marty

4 Likes

I have an Acapulco Gold going in my outdoor grow.
@LoCoRocK . Topped it, it grew roots, so planted that!
Heavy feeder… going to be massive!

13 Likes

Such a happy high

6 Likes

How did you remember that Bobbi… dang gum… lol that was like last year I mentioned that. Well I will get some AG eventually. You know how it goes, some other strain always comes up to grow.

8 Likes

I had allot of reading and catching up to do! Lol

I might have a couple extra seeds of AG . Let me check.

I’m looking for Purple Kush or Ghost Rose . I have some good trades if anyone is willing! :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Picture perfect.

5 Likes

Can you believe after 2 or 3 years I just started my last 2 Killa purps dang gum. Had them forever… would of been great to trade ya with. Anywhoozers I’ll find some cool stuff.

6 Likes

Who’s thread is this? Lol.

Where do i get my bean, you ask?

f278acc9998b0a611b09f4ec94e30984

10 Likes

Trying really hard to finish a Rowan Atkinson movie, I mean I’m trying really hard. I ate some more edibles and tried to make it so I couldn’t get off the couch. It’s reminiscent of Benny Hill type comedy. I think I’m watching Beans vacation, he won a trip to France…

Sorry, Bean’s Holiday, I was thinking Vacation because of the National Lampoon series.

6 Likes

I have some Purple Kush from ILGM.

6 Likes

Would you consider a trade?
@sdoyle
I have a few different things i could share!

6 Likes

I’ve received help from some of the good people here, I can pay forward so to speak.Let me know where to send them and I’ll send you a few.

12 Likes

Thank you for the offer! So very much appreciated!
Sent you an email! :green_heart::v:

9 Likes

On their way @bobette.

8 Likes

I’m like a little giddy girl!
Thank you so much! You have no idea how long I’ve been searching. Everyone had crosses, but not straight up PK!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
:green_heart::v::purple_heart:

9 Likes

Keep all your personal info off the thread. Try to always Dm. There are many folks out there who abuse these forums.

And keep your trading between folks who you know and/or is trusted. We have had issue in the past. Maintain as much discretion as possible, to your trust level of course.

This isnt for you two users, it became a psa lol.

9 Likes