Where do you source genetics online?

@memberdirectory We are seeking partnerships with the top online distributors of genetics around the world.

Here are some websites that have been recommended thus far:

Where do you source genetics online?

Leave your answer below and I will add them to this list above.

10 Likes

Cannafo.com is a great resource! World class breeders and tons of information.

3 Likes

Horror Seeds, The Attitude Seed Bank, SolSeed Seedbank, Oregon Elite Seedbank, Neptune Seedbank, to name a few.

5 Likes

Mine come from a breeder ive been working with for about ten years. We specialize in Cali strains. We preserve the genes.

4 Likes

you can add Seeds Here Now i guess. I do sell genetics. just not a website or fancy package guy.

5 Likes

buzzkingseeds.com
poppapainstrains.com

4 Likes

if i actually would build a site, work on packaging etc. i would say toss my hat in there. I am still super old school. i toss some beans in a bag, an off they go. some people like flashy packages and websites. in my humble opinion. most of the genetics today are WAY OVER RATED. too crossed. i like my genes. nice and stable. always good smoke.

6 Likes

SquareSpace is my favorite content management tool for the websites. There e-commerce functions are outstanding.
It is a Wysiwyg What you see is what you get. Try for free. Content management is king.

Web pricing
E-commerce pricing

They have really good customer support. 1 hour reach out for problems.
You can build a site in less than a day.

I have used them since version 3 of there tool. I think they are at version 9 now.

Jewish Duluth.org was built in 3 hours. No coding required. The donate feature took use about two hours. When the e-commerce feature was introduced.

I have discount codes for anyone who tries it and wants to buy. The discounts are from 10% to 50% dependent on services and commitment. I think you can get 50% off if you sign up a year at a time.

I always wish this company would go public.

1 Like

I use Midweek Song and they are good so far.

4 Likes

Adding to the list! Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Hello @nick ,

I would recommend SeedsHereNow (www.seedsherenow.com). They are an awesome bunch of people, and I have been working with them for about two years. They go to most of the cannabis shows and support mostly West Coast Breeders like Exotic Mike & Crockett Farms. They do well with their marketing on Instagram, and work with breeders to do a lot of promotions. Check them out I think they would be an awesome partner.

Outside the United States Attitude Seed Bank and Seedsman are good distributors that I have also worked with for longer than SeedsHereNow.

Thanks,
Chris Grunenberg

5 Likes

I’m lucky in that I’m friends with a few breeders so I generally just order direct through them.
Otherwise I order from

And some other smaller shops from ig.

4 Likes

I’ve used Bergmans I Love Growing MJ, and Attitude, both with great results!

3 Likes

All of these were bought online thos week.

From various sources. seedsherenow,strainly,personal contacts

3 Likes

Moon Flower Seed

4 Likes

Oregon Green Seed, the single seed centre, Humbolt Seed Co.

5 Likes

I have seen some great photos from swamp boys seeds. But know the guys from Seeds here now and would recommend them over any. Never ordered from swamp boys, but they have some killer looking strains. http://www.swampboysseeds.com/

5 Likes

medicine man geneticsMedicine Man Genetics

5 Likes

hit my in box for $35.00 packs heirlooms.

4 Likes

Where do you all recommend sourcing hemp seeds that yield high CBD ?

5 Likes