Which site gives the best strain info?

I’m in a very rural area in Mexico so all of my info and products are accessed online. I’m trying to determine which of the few strains I have will be the most indica leaning. I went online and of the first 3 search results for 5 Alive one said indica leaning another said 75% sativa and the last one said 50/50. Who does everyone consider as most accurate for strain info?

5 Likes

Tbh, I don’t go by just one site because the info provided depends a lot on the strain itself.
Sometimes you get more info of the breeders’ site, sellers’ websites, …
Usually I try to track down who the original breeder of a strain is, then look for info they provide.

A few big databases out there are ofcourse Leafly and Weedmaps

6 Likes

I use AllBud, Leafly and Weedmaps :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Like @MrMonkey420 said I always try to find the breeder’s info, but I couldn’t find anything from Cannarado. Since it’s such a complex hybrid there’s probably a mix of phenos out there which is why info is mixed, Leafly’s description is of a pheno for packaged flower that is sativa-leaning. But with the parental genetics in the cross being all indica-dominant I bet more often than not you pull those types of leaning phenos from a pack.

I use the same as @maryjane13 but try to look at the breeder’s pages (website, IG) or forums for grow threads for better depictions of actual results.

7 Likes

With the humongous amount of breeders and hybrids out there, it’s normal there’s a lot of pheno variety I guess.

7 Likes

lot of good info

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

9 Likes

That’s always my first choice also but like you I couldn’t find any info on the breeder.

6 Likes

Looks like a good one. I meandered mesmerized for an hour before I came to.

7 Likes

Nice references gents and cool topic. Seedfinder.eu is one of my best sites, and definitely oldest. But a great site not mentioned here is :

7 Likes