White clumps that turn into dust when pressed with fingers

Second time finding this in a pound of park fire og bought off street but ive been dealing with this same guy for 7 years now so i dont think it is laced but really unsure

6 Likes

8 Likes

To me it looks Looks like someones plastered walls have crumbled over the weed. Properly made in the loft or cured.

9 Likes

I have noticed this on smaller lower buds because i use so much perlite and i use a sprayer sometimes it blasts perlite in the air especially if it runs out of water and it has a lot of pressure. Do you think it could be perlite or also could be plaster or drywall like said above. I doubt its laced youd know.

8 Likes

Could be, perlite. I doubt ya guy would start lacing weed if hes a proper stoner and not chasing money. Can you get drug tests? How does the pieces crumbled in ya fingers, is it gritty or salty? Put a bit on your tounge…actually dont do that lol

9 Likes

Well thats one way to find out lol

10 Likes

Can you get drug testing kits?

8 Likes

I would defintly chat with your guy and see what he says, to me it perlite. I dont think people would put hard drugs in weed especially since you been dealing with him so long. Strike up a conversation with him. Always best to be safe than sorry, but we living in crazy times.

10 Likes

my vote also

8 Likes

Does it dissolve in water? Is it light enough to float? I also think perlite possible drywall like someone mentioned much more likely perlite from the soil/growing medium.

7 Likes

Was thinking that at first to because my guy is also a painter.

7 Likes

Will check if i find more

7 Likes

More of a grain texture not corse at all

7 Likes

I would almost bet its perilite, i myself have gotten it in my own flower at harvest

8 Likes

probably not fentanyl

7 Likes

Damn, thats a sheetrock particle I do believe. I’d be bangin on that dealers door if I were done like that!

5 Likes

This was my friend before my dealer and he was smoking it with me before i bought it if theres something on it i trust that he didnt know and for 1000$ on this one i cant be to mad (east coast prices)

6 Likes

It floats but didnt disolve also was told by another friend he has found them in a couple packs recently

5 Likes

Bet its perlite. I wouldnt stress it too much unless your finding a shit ton and 9r noticing weird taste/smell

5 Likes

Floats and doesn’t dissolve sounds like perlite to me and not drywall. Perlite is often added to soil mixes ect for added aeration and tends to float to the top of the soil/coco/peat mixture overtime. Because it’s so lightweight it can be blown around when dry fairly easily especially smaller pieces. It’s also treated at fairly high heat to expand it. Definetly better then finding drywall in my opinion.

Perlite softens when it reaches temperatures of 850–900 °C (1,560–1,650 °F). Water trapped in the structure of the material vaporises and escapes, and this causes the expansion of the material to 7–16 times its original volume.

6 Likes