White Paper "Ultraviolet Supplement for Cannabis Production"

This worries me as a grower. :thinking:

Read @tom4 info. There is a lot of data with his products in a large number of industries.

From the voices in my head
Ethan

3 Likes

Ethan,
Please, why associate our all natural product to that??? I suggest you do a little more research on our product.

Voice in my head

2 Likes

@neville, why do I not want this is the grow or am I just wrong. I can see it in the post harvest side but not the grow side.

Maybe in my waist air handing but on the food side?

Ethan

Great read! I am interested in seeing more data when you get it.
Thanks Yan!

1 Like

White paper suggests peer review. This seems to be a self published paper and the data is a little slim. Maybe I missed it but did you ensure equal ppfd at the canopy or was the control lower ppfd due to the absence of the extra light species spectra?

5 Likes

Ethan, interesting. Can you share the big pharma publication on cannabinoid precursor?

1 Like

Sure,

I posted it here, but the original citations are at both NIH.gov and at USDA.gov. I posted the article on GN in the last 2 or three months. It is a paper on root hair culture in the product of pharmaceutical canabinods, a proposed
methodology. The citations are out of this world.

Yan, please PM me so I can give you the my full literature search. It is all public record, sources. Some of the publication, I have to go to the U and login to get the for fee journals, for free. I am not a member of a journal
agrogater, since retirement, plus I like a good reasurch library. Nostalgia. :upside_down_face:

Ethan Kayes

2 Likes

Average dry weight under UV-A and Far-Red supplement:

135 grams
• Average dry weight of the control: 72.5 grams

Would you attribute the almost doubled yield to UV or Far-Red supplementation?

2 Likes