4 Likes

What was the question here?

5 Likes

I’ve got both for my next flower.

I’ll be a few months lol but will def let ya know

@PreyBird1 might be the guy to ask

Packee

6 Likes

Same here 1white pheno and 2 runtz but I’ve tried both… The RUNTZ has alot more purple involved both exceptional phenotypes

6 Likes

Depending on the phenotype i preferred the white runtz! It smells like candy ahh i love it. But all my customers loved the regular runtz! I personally have all 4 phenotypes to smoke and i also have all 4 phenotypes living now. I have 20 clones of each phenotype. I also have 3 phenotypes of bubble hash. I will have a lot more soon as my cloning stock amounts are massive and overgrown. I wish i was in a legal state i would have 4 times the plants i have now. So im going to clone a 3rd time clone. Every 2nd clone from a clone is much much more vigorous than the first clone ever was. It can litterally throw off your perpetual grow. Because it will grow at a rate of 1 week faster than before. And the fastest i have ever achieved was 1.8 weeks ahead of schedule. But that was achieved using coco coir and my cloning techniques.

9 Likes

Anyone have a link to this strain I’m clueless about?

5 Likes

@covertgrower

Packee

8 Likes

Thanks for the link! @Packee

4 Likes

I was just curious what other growers have preferred over the two phenotypes sorry for the late response

4 Likes

Not a two phenotypes crossed different meaning switching mother parents runtz zkittlez and gelato white runtz is gelato and zkittlez… they said fluck it try out booths gives us two different strains at once to put out with different phenotypes of both jokes up is smart