Who do you follow on Instagram?

Hey guys, I am new to IG and I keep hearing about growers following people with exciting new strains and grow equipment or giveaways etc.

Who do you follow and how do I figure out the best people to follow?

6 Likes

So many to follow on IG, some of my favorites are:

instagram.com/cannacribs
instagram.com/growersnetwork

Also not to forget one of our mods who runs regular podcasts;

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you I will check those out for sure. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

@synchangel is a bug guy I have alot of respect for and there’s alot of gn members who also have accounts

@prestonbjornson has a really sweet rdwc setup

@dislexicstoner402 has alot of good info on compliance and mold/mildew ect

Contests and giveaways are usually held by the companies so the more you follow the higher chance you’ll have at coming across them on your feed

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: :grimacing:

4 Likes

:joy:

That’s a lot of following!

6 Likes

Be cautious on there. If u don’t know ask someone who’s been on for a long while like kap3d repins ect. If u look up names of ppl on here lots have the same names and all. Look thru their followers and stuff and go from there. U’ll know the real good breeders by how many followers they have on their side. Lol. I have lots that r on the forums on my IG if u seek thru there.

6 Likes

It’s worth mentioning that there are alot of fake accounts for companies ect that look very real. If geek light offers you anything it’s a scam. Same for most offers if they want shipping or offer a logo. Those are probably the 3 most common scams I see

6 Likes

Bobby (@damnit_bobby__420) • Instagram photos and videos I’m over on instagram an I follow alllot of different growers but beware just as @treetrunks has said there is a TON of fake accounts

6 Likes

If you like macro pictures (super close ups)this guy’s really good @zoom_gardens

4 Likes

Ig is definitely fun but full of fakebook behaviors. Folks that dont know how to behave in pubic. I am actively trying to promote good behaviors on the site. I try to help folk navigate through the site to not get harrased.

There are many trolls and fake acounts. The trolls are the ones who bully and talk crap. The fake accounts are spam to get purchases or destroy the real accounts credibility.

2 Likes

That’s it. Good practice is to get the EXACT account names from the breeders themself. All of mine above are legit.
If you are following a few big names, you usually see them following others too. If you see HomeGrowTV following copycatgenetixx for example, but not copycatgenetix, then you know which one is legit…

4 Likes

There are alot of scammers on the internet selling seeds clones all types of exciting stuff BE CAREFUL and do ur homework before purchasing anything

2 Likes