Who has the best GG#4 Genetics?

hello everybody im looking for the Best genetics Out there ive been running threw the last of my old TGA gear,& The Dank Gear. i had 1 Purple Portal Make it threw, & Turned out Great, nice and sticky… im looking for some real high Quality Beans, You gotta start off with some good genetics or your wasting your time from the Start… I ALSO I HAVE A 3 part Base UNOPENED 1Gal. Jugs !! From
BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS ‘Farmers Pride’ LINE Grow,Micro,&Bloom forsale $45+shipping !!! If anybody’s interested, Thats 1/2 Price !

2 Likes

Hi @greenthumb1984

What you reap is what you sow. I have heard alot about Ethos Genetics GG4. However I have also heard alot otherwise, but the good overshines the bad. I would go with my gut feel looking for genetics. There are some great private breeders out there working on classic strains.

2 Likes

These are Roberts. I started seven and killed four. I started them in a tent under a 99 watt LED. I never thought they’d do this well. I probably over pruned too early, and I need to get better at developing symmetry with the LST. I super cropped the hell
out of these, and I have no idea whether or not it worked. I don’t know what it’s even supposed to look like. They stink like hell I can tell you that. It’s a good thing I’m ESE of all my neighbors. There is nothing but woods to the east. We also have fans blowing 24/7.

5/3

Well, four failed to live past seedling stage so I’m guessing it was rookie operator error.

These are the three that are still in business. Fox Farm HP, and their TRIO up to pre-flower which was a week to ten days ago. Today they 103 days old.
I started TerraFlores and CannaBoost eight days ago.

1 Like

It the strain its self that keep from buying…I just haven’t found any genetics I like of that strain…but it’s just me… I have never found anything endearing about any attribute of Gorilla Glue #4… so in the end… just not a strain in my garden…

1 Like

This is my first grow, so my pallet is not as seasoned. I’m like a lot of new growers the first thing we do is look for THC content and yield. I bit off more than I can chew in my inaugural grow, but what are some of genetics that appeal to you?

I have grown weed in the 11% THC range and it was a better high than 25%…the new school crosses with 200 different strains mean nothing to me… give me an old school land race any day with 2 or three plants crossed… Willy’s Wonder and Mazar-i-Sharif and all hash plant strains…are like this… the true hash and charas makers…

2 Likes

Would you like to swop.

Willy’s Wonder and Mazar-i-Sharif? Those are two strains that I have talked dreamt about growing. I will send you landrace in return.

1 Like

I have one Willy’s seed left and just used my last 4 Willy’s x Skunk 18 looking for a male to cross with my Willy’s (first 5 seeds were all female and they are regs from The Nature Farm)… Mazar-i-sharif I bought from The Real Seed Company… I sent my last 4 seeds to MK3pharms after he sent me a shit load of free seeds… I have Landrace Congolese X hash Passion etc crosses…I will look in to see what other Afghan and Himalayan land races I have…

If you are after GG4 try Mycotek’s GG4 IBL. Anything on BreedersDirectSeedCo’s website will be fire if you want to look around for something else.

That strain " FACE OFF " packs a whopping THC % Has anybody grrew that out ? $200 for like 10 or 12 Beans !! im not gonna pay over $10 a Bean unless its from somethin you wont see around !
FACE OFF 9 IS WHATS OUT NOW I THINK AND KATSU HAS SOME BUBBA BREATH FEM’D THOUGH ALL TREI GEAR IS FEMINAZED I LIKE REG.BEANS… I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO GO WITH REALLY,THE ‘BB’ IS BUBBA KUSH X REVERSED PRE-98 CLONE 6 BEAN’S FOR $97… thats decent,KATSU SEEDS is the spot for Pre-98 & Bubba Kush… Out of all the all the states “KATSU” has the Best Bubba in the Land…