Who is attending IndoExpo 2019?

Just when you thought you had a chance to catch your breath after the last show…here they come again! January 26th and 27th mark the beginning of IndoExpo in Denver. Who from our @memberdirectory might be in attendance? What do you expect from this show? Have you ever been to IndoExpo in the past? What can newcomers expect? Do you old pros have any tips for newbies? Where should people stay, eat and play? What parties are you going to hit? Let’s chat IndoExpo!

6 Likes

We are going to be there, come over to booth 734 and find out more about product range and service.

Really looking forward to this one, 1st time to Colorado too.

Pete

5 Likes

I will be there walking the show, meeting with existing clients and hanging out with friends from the industry. Hope to see some of you there. 1st time for me at IndoExpo. Was able to free up the weekend and attend this year. Who’s after party is typically the one to hit?

4 Likes

We’ll be there just walking around for one of the days.

3 Likes

I will have three of my five partners with me. Would love to meet up with anyone.

4 Likes

Is this worth flying out from Cali for?

3 Likes

Nick Sandberg

Just put up a post under Business/Marketing re Portland CCCPDX5.0 please mention and or send out to all members.

thanks

Douglas Strabel
Greenmark Expense Reduction Solutions, LLC

19215 SE 34th St. Suite 106
Camas, WA 98607
Telephone: 360-977-3771

www.expreduce.com

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected by law. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

2 Likes

I hope to go in 2020 and visit CO 1st time.
In the meantime check out the Key to Life Garden booth while your at the show. A glimpse of some really exciting stuff we have in store for 2019.
Kyle M

3 Likes

Our team will be there! We’ll be with our friends at NextLight in their big, luminous booth! If you want to check out our farm management software or some badass led lights, come by!

We’ll have limited Trym hats so our Growers Network buds should come by and grab one!!

3 Likes

I’ve only been to the one in Portland and it was a good time. I’ve heard the Denver show is the best attended so we’re making the trip out!

2 Likes

Lotta good beards going on there, @Karen-TRYM! It’s refreshing to see “booth dudes”!

2 Likes

Booth Dudes!!!

2 Likes

You like that one? “Booth Dudes” can totally replace the tired and sexist archetype of the “Booth Babe” as far as I’m concerned!

1 Like

you should see our software development team, beards for days!!

2 Likes

I’m SO into it. My mind is really running with it…

2 Likes

Beards for days…Love it!!!

2 Likes

I will be coming into Denver on the 24th for Living Soil Solutions’ “Grow Like A Pro” education event and pre party, and then hanging out through the remainder of the show.

The event on the 24th is a private party but I can get you in touch with the organizer if you are interested in attending that as well.

2 Likes

The CVault team will be there!

We are looking very forward to being in Denver to connect with others from the industry.

Stop by booth #623 to say high! Also come cop a peak at the new 50 liter bad boy that will be on display and available soon.

Which after parties are must hits to network at this show?

Also any restaurant recommendations?

3 Likes

Key to Life is a Bronze sponsor. Stop by and see us at booth 207!

1 Like

Wish that I could! Last year’s was a blast!

3 Likes