Who sponsors new growers

Hahah full of my self that’s the best good job sir good job I jus can tell when someone who is old dosnt want to accept new things and that’s ok to man thank you for you false wishes of positive energy and jus to let you know my father is a horse trainer and farrier so I know about horses to the high ones and the low ones and you can’t bullshit a bullshiter my friend and I must have upset you kiz I noticed your high horse because of the age complaint

1 Like

And I do apologise for upsetting any1 that’s not my reasoning

@shmodyshmott, , chat about cannabis, growing, not age or high horses, focus brothers. Peace pipe, relax, life is great ,we all still living. Dont want to start silencing or warning guys on here, and ask I am quick on the trigger finger. Keep it clean and tidy.

4 Likes

I apologize myself ,you don’t know me and I don’t know you, you may have mad skills, lets put it behind us and get back to growing my friend, no hard feelings,

4 Likes

There are a lot of experienced growers on here…like 20-40 years worth of experience…but ya know way back then it was absolutely NOT legal anywhere lol. I’ll grow a strain or two for you in trials if you have good ones and they are fems. I’m legal to grow in MO, but we are limited to 6 plants so I don’t want to waste any of my space. Message me if you are interested.

3 Likes

Hey man. I’m always down for testing seeds and I journal my grows on here

3 Likes

Or lady lol just realized I said man

1 Like

Thank you for the respect sir

3 Likes

Which Lights Are Best for Growing Cannabis?

1 Like

Well that’s a whole topic in itself, there are some great LEDs out there, but I personally like MH/HPS, alot of people will tell you what they like too, depends on ur space, ventilation, etc. What are you looking to do, something small for personal or go big lol, @xiaogui

1 Like

no worries :grinning:

Hi @chrisj! feel myself lil bit newbie but where to post an introduction or make another topic for looking tester. Please DM not to flood in this topic. Many thanks :pray:

1 Like

Hes a light dealer.