Who sponsors new growers

Looking for someone to sponsor a grower , to make dreams come true.

2 Likes

Hi @oldschool82

Quite difficult to find sponsor for just a grower. Maybe look at putting a proposal together with real street cred, certifications, experience on and approach your local grow stores.

7 Likes

Great delivery Chris I get jealous how quaint u are at being honest I don’t have that attribute I come off jus rough

2 Likes

And Chris does leave out depending on what ur skills are in growing and what u prove to the community with ur skills is how u get hired I have had a cppl people offer me jobs but they were on the other side of the country and I have a toddler and can’t jus pack up and leave him yet

1 Like

That your street creds homie.

Hi everyone! @oldschool82 what do u mean certainly?

If u’re lookin for seeds then I think I can help you

1 Like

This isn’t a dealers site homie. We all know where to buy seeds. Lol.

You don’t have a singe posting of your own grow. Yet you want folks to trust you… weird.

I see buddy. But feel like its simple misunderstanding. We’re a family seed bank that offers old-school strains bred by Sasha Joint Doctor. And like everyone we’re looking for platforms to chat and find some testers.
If this topic is not bout it so then please don’t take it too seriously :pray:

3 Likes

Post a new thread of your own and ill get folks looking at your products.

Welcome to the forum.

It is always misunderstood at first. Gotta vet the folks who just come in with sales. Gotta protect my brothers and sisters.

1 Like

and that’s ok! thanks for help :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome here @Doctors_Choice. Please post an introduction to your family seed bank and you are welcome to use our platform to engage with growers etc.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not looking for someone to work for brother, I do my own thing, and this is a big industry and just looking for that one right person to want to step it up to the next level, I’m not one of these kids around here that thinks they know all about cannabis from watching YouTube and grow forums. I been using this glorious flower longer than they ben alive, so best of luck

2 Likes

Thanks @chrisj! Sure I’ll do it later :wink:

2 Likes

He would have gotten away with it too. If it weren’t for those pesky kids.

There aren’t that many kids on this platform Mr old-school. This is a professional site from what I have learned. Most I’ve found are ex military. Not kids.

1 Like

Hey man I dropped out of school got my GED jus to work in hordiculture kiz I had a great job offer at 16 forums weren’t even existing so I was tought by a woman in the mountains out side the valley of my town about and he into the woods they don’t even have a police station in her town jus feds living every where and I don’t think I know everything about canabis I don’t I know alot about alot of compounds that are found in a variety of species of plants canabis was jus the first plant I really wanted to grow for my own life and iv respected it and it’s life form so I don’t think ur a bad person but u seem grumpy that ur old and that’s ok to jus don’t mock peoples intelligence when u do not know who they are in person unless ur friends

1 Like

It’s me bro people have a problem that I’m not an old ass’s

1 Like

If you would like to maybe talk on another level is am a kid and I’m actually probably one of the most intelligent hordiculture minds u could meet I have 8 yrs out door 9 yrs indoor haven’t touched a hydro since it was 18 but have been convinced to step back into it so I’m going to start practicing hlf way thru this run but I did jus get accepted into an affiliate program with california light works , and got my medicinal license and jus got offerd a plat form of 27000 people to teach canabis hordiculture to thru DR Caplan from CED clinics and jus started the filling yesterday so you may jus have deal with some kids to find ur future

3 Likes

People actually sponsor growers? I’ll take one too

3 Likes

Mighty full of yourself brother, I wish you the best ,just be careful not to hurt yourself when you fall off ur high horse

2 Likes

Guys, take it a little easy, remember we a professional community of cannabis growers. Please refresh yourself with the community guidelines.

“These are not hard and fast rules, merely aids to the human judgment of our community. Use these guidelines to keep this a clean, well-lighted place for civilized public discourse.”

1 Like