Who will be at Indo Expo?

Awesome! I want to see those for my personal.

1 Like

Since our ind hemp stains and sealers are not so connected with the market that these events attract we no longer will attend unless on a paid basis to these type events. Nobody likes logging around a gallon of sealer at a show so there is no direct ROI for attending for HS-David Seber Hemp Shield Company

1 Like

@geoshepard will be there! Booth #704! Come by and check out our Smart Scale System for automating all your weighing and data entry into Metrc!

3 Likes

I will be there for a few hours Friday morning. No booth but just checking out what’s around. If you see a green SKöRD Marijuana shirt, say hello!

3 Likes

Ron’s wearing the green SKoRD shirt too?!?!? Now I have to change my whole wardrobe!!!

5 Likes

I’ll be there with the Trym Team and I’d love to meet other growers network peeps!!

We’re in booth #538 - come say hi and check out our mobile app launching this week!

5 Likes

Hey

We’ll be there too! Come check us out at booth 216 and check out our awesome organic nutrients!!!

5 Likes

Wish WoodMaster could be at Indy this weekend. Looks like we’re shootin’ for next year! If this is your first time in Portland, City of Roses, strap on because you just may want to never leave! If Portland could be a color, it’d pick neon green. The plants here is so lush and green. The sun consistently shines at this time of year and you’ll be in awe at the majestic views of Mt. Hood in OR and Mt. St. Helen’s in WA . If you’re looking for night life, hit up the “Space Room” for a retro, zany & other worldly experience…drinks are stiff & deep too! Next, put on your boogie shoes and check out “Doug Fir,” this dance club is hip, chic & the floor tiles light up when you cut a rug on them…70s style… can you dig it?? If you’re in a chill mood, the Kennedy School, a historic school that ditched the classrooms and revamped them with bars, restaurants, cigar bars, and live music, even has a courtyard pool that you can take a soak in. Check it out a night for the moon light and candle ambiance! Have a blast GNET crew and a fabulous show!!

4 Likes

I will be walking Indo Expo for Forever Flowering Greenhouses!

4 Likes

Is anyone sponsoring, hosting or familiar with any after-show parties, receptions or network gatherings? I won’t have a booth, but would really like the opportunity to meet more people in the industry.

6 Likes

Indo Expo was fan-freaking-tastic. Met a lot of awesome folks, with awesome products. Bought some there, will be buying others when I get home, and budgeting for others for next year after the crop is sold.

I got 3 new hats and a shirt. I love swag!

All stuff I use or plan to use. Do yourselves a favor and look into what Morrone Bio Innovations is doing (Grandevo and other products). It is the future of pest control! Biofungicides and bioinsecticides, no harm to beneficials. They even have a bioherbicide going through the EPA for approval. All plant extracts and bacteria based.

5 Likes

You guys were awesome! Excellent looking product and realistic prices. I think you will be giving Mammoth P a run for their money on the phosphate solublizing bacteria. I will let you know how the 1 acre benny kit goes! I will applying these products right away!

4 Likes

@AmandaINDO

3 Likes

Sounds awesome guys, thanks for the pics and info!!!

Have another good day, keep us in the loop!

3 Likes

Hi Steve,

How’s it going out there?

Finding anyone interested in www.upshotproducts.com and the AccuDoser for infusing edibles?

3 Likes

Indo Expo was terrific! Met a lot of great people and very excited about the positive reaction to our chocolate (chocolateforedibles.com) and to the products from Upshotproducts.com.
I’ll fill you in later today.

4 Likes

That’s great to hear @chocoley We at upshotproducts.com look forward to learning more!

3 Likes

It was great meeting you as well! Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions let me know!

4 Likes

Cultilux will be there with bells on!! Booth 502. Come check out our full spectrum LED, brand new for 2019!! Also see why we are leadng the way in CMH technology. Looking forward to meeting you all as time allows!!

3 Likes

Hi Everybody,
I will be at the Indo Expo in Denver this weekend, January 26 & 27, 2019 at the Denver Mart. I will have lots of chocolate samples (perfectly formulated for making world class chocolate edibles) to hand out. Unfortunately, I won’t have a booth, so, if you’d like to meet up to try our chocolate and/or would like some free expert advise on producing chocolate edibles, please give me a call or text me: 678-570-2002.
Best regards,
Steve
Steve Leffer, Chief Edibles Officer

2 Likes