Who will be at Indo Expo?

indo2
Hey GNET @memberdirectory: since you are likely spending this weekend at a convention, I figure I’ll tell you about the next one! @IndoExpo is fast approaching so we want to know who is going?

Let’s get this conversation started!

Questions? Tag @IndoExpo! @AmandaINDO

Are you going? Click here to join the IndoExpo group and pick up the coveted IndoExpo badge!

Pre-register by midnight tonight and mention the comp and snag your free tickets! :wink:

I know some GNET members who will be in attendance or have a booth, so they get a mention here! If I missed you or you want to be mentioned in this list, please send me a message and I’ll kindly add you! Be sure to reach out and introduce yourself to some fellow GNET members!

@Air-Pot
@DanAutoPot
@CaliforniaLightworks
@CenturionPro
@crockett01
@dyna-gro
@futurolausa
@growerschoice
@HydroLogic
@kushbottles
@NextLight
@NextLightSupport
@alex.cushman -ProKure
@questhydro
@royalgoldcoco
@Jessica_STMcanna
@Karen-TRYM
@Matt-TRYM
@URBorganic

5 Likes

We’ll be representing! Happy to have the Indo Expo in our home town of Portland, OR.

Please come by booth #543 and say hi and see our Electric Sky LED. We have “lots” of goodies and I guarantee you’ll leave with a smile on your face :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice! Short trip for you!

Can the GNET crew come crash on your couch at your spot…or are you just hosting the after-party? :yum:

5 Likes

LOL – we were thinking of hosting a party at our new warehouse. If we do, we’ll let people know when they get to the booth.

4 Likes

Super sweet! Let us know!

GNET likes to party

2 Likes

@growernick free tickets ? :grinning::heart_eyes: LOL

3 Likes

We’ll be there, Booth #412!

4 Likes

You heard it here!

1 Like

Portland, huh? I should probably go just to meet you fine folks in person. :wink: I think I am too late for free industry tickets… It said 10 days prior.

2 Likes

Turns out that today is the last day for free tickets for industry attendees. I hope I make it!

3 Likes

@AmandaINDO can you hook up @Farmer_Dan!

2 Likes

@AmandaINDO I submitted a request for industry tickets. Dan James at Bosmere Farms, Inc.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Dendro farms will be there scooping up all those great Oregon genetics!

2 Likes

Hi Growernick,
Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. @chocoley will be attending representing chocolate4edibles.com and Chocoley Chocolate. And YES Nick, I will be bringing samples :yum:

I’ll be networking at the show, don’t have a booth (too last minute), but anyone interested in meeting up, trying chocolate samples, perfect for making edibles or just want to talk or get some help & direction on making ‘chocolate edibles’, message me, email (steve@chocoley.com) or call me: 678-570-2002

Best regards,

Steve

3 Likes

Hey GNET, find @chocoley and have him hook you up with a sample! His chocolate is oh so very tasty! Looks like a strong presence of GNET members will be at IndoExpo…awesome!

2 Likes

Unfortunately I had a last minute family emergency so I won’t be there, but the rest of my team from @Vangst_Andrew will be there at the Indo Expo. I will be there on Monday 8/6 and 8/7 and am offering 30 minutes talent strategy sessions to anyone in the industry who is competing for good team members out there.

Feel free to shoot me a message to talk more about it!

2 Likes

Oh no! Sorry to hear about the emergency, our thoughts are with you, @Ry_Rap! GNET, send GOOD VIBES!!!

@Vangst_Andrew, enjoy IndoExpo!

2 Likes

That’s right. We open our doors to all Cannabis professionals if you register by the end of today here: indoexpo.com/buyer-complimentary-access-information/

4 Likes

Growernick, et al
Plan on being there Sat 08/04.
Will stop in and see as many fellow GN members as possible.

Doug - Greenmark Consulting

3 Likes

Trimbag will be there, Booth #619!!

4 Likes