Why are my ppms so low?

I know they use all of it.
That stuff just keeps going up.
What I bought 4 months ago for $26 is now $39 so I’m jumping ship lol

3 Likes

What’s happening with your nutes? I can help you the best that I can. But I Grow like a caveman. I check absolutely nothing. No ppm’s no Ph nada. But I can tell you how I feed them and they never seem suffer for not checking.

3 Likes

I just paid 55 bucks for a 250 ml bottle of bud ignitor

2 Likes

Holy moly!!!

2 Likes

You will use it for a couple grows. You will use it 2 weeks max 8ml per gallon.

2 Likes

That’s what is bothering me about Jack’s.
I dont want to buy that lol

1 Like

U dont have to. But it helps. U can use other nute additives dont have to b these ones.

2 Likes

How many plants you growing at one time?

1 Like

Yea and 2 plants had slight burn at uppers 800s. Maybe my meter is jacked up

1 Like

6 plants.
And wait …you dont check ppm?

1 Like

I don’t even own a PPM meter. The only time I check my Ph is the first time I feed them water at seedlings although I kinda have formula for that now to. I don’t own PH up or down I only have to ph down my water at seedlings stage. And for that I use appl cider vinegar. I told you I Grow how we grew stuff on the farm. Watch the plants and react to them.

2 Likes

Any plants in my pictures get the same treatment photo or auto.

2 Likes

Just bear in mind that just about everything you add will bring up the PPM. Even just the non nutrients like sugars will increase the PPM. If you add a regimen of Humic and Fulvic acid and sugars it will raise the PPM. So not necessarily going to burn the plants. It is what the PPM is comprised of not just the total. Best way to figure that out is to do a bucket of nute water and add one thing at a time and see where you are at each step of the way, keep a chart.

3 Likes

We dont use that kind of food. We collect certain people food scraps, add a thing or two, put it in the blender and set to liquify. Mix with your soil well, and plant. No feeding needed. Filtered water only at 7.ph

Well idk about anyone else but inside my house im not nixing any food in my soil. I aint having no bugs in my house now way no how

2 Likes

Perfect. That’s a good start point. Thanks

2 Likes

Heeeellllll. Nooooo

1 Like

So you all think this is calcium deficiency? best I can match it with and being my ph was 6.4 when runoff I’m thinking it my water? Is that possible?

Or did I not feed enough cal mag? I’m lost.

1 Like

What kind of scraps do you add?

That’s looks like calmag to me.
@Mark0427 what do you think

1 Like