Why is this baby so unhappy?

This purple haze auto is totally unhappy like this for a while. The other plant is the same strain, that one is healthy but I couldn’t make this one comfortable. Its not about watering as I guess but I’ve never experienced like this one before. Any ideas how can I understand?
Seedbank:Original Sensible Seeds
Strain (bagseed too): purple haze auto
Indoor, outdoor: indoor
Tent, Room Size: 1.5-1.5, heigt 2m
Lighting: 2*420 highlight Growlightsaustralia
Light height: 1 meter
Temps (day and night): 25-19
Relative Humidity (day and night) : 50
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) : one in, one out
Ventilation: small kabin type
Pot sizes: 20 litre
Soil, Coco, or Dwc: soil
Nutrient type: Canna
Ph numbers: 6
Ec and PPM: we arrange it according to canna guide for each stage
Water Temps: room tempr.
Co2: -

Seed germination date: 4
Veg duration: 25 days
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water): every day checking with the soil and plant

4 Likes

Not exactly sure the issue may be a lockout. I’d myself get plain ole water PhD to correct pH and drown the plant slowly do like half gallon wait half gallon wait until u get runoff let some runoff drain away and then catch some in a cup and take a reading of the pH and ppm on the runoff. I bet the pH is off causing a lockout of something needed at this point in the growth stage. And if at most correct PhD water would not harm u at all either.

4 Likes

The runoffs Ph should be around 5.8-6.2 I guess? Or else?

2 Likes

And one more question… Can I drown it with tap water ?(normally we dont use it for watering)

3 Likes

I do mine with tap water just pH it. If u r in coco yes 5.8 to 6.2 if soil or dirt. Then u want 6.5 to 6.8 area for pH. If it is soil u don’t need nutes for a bit in veg if coco u need them from the start

2 Likes

We try to ask proper questions to gauge issues. That way we arent giving ifo that may not be appropriate for the issue.

This is a support ticket. Copy and paste it to your thread and fill it out to the best of your abilities. The community will help with any questions you may have.
Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

Fill this out. It will provide many more topics to discuss in your Thread/Room. You keep all your info in the one place. Every time you post in your thread, it goes to the top of the pile and you get more interactions.

3 Likes