Wifes grow - Amnesia lemon and Slapz

Just a quick update these buds are still stacking!

14 Likes

Wow that’s some frosty stuff. It’s like something out of a HighTimes centrefold.

8 Likes

Damn that’s a sexy beast! :heart_eyes: Bet the rosin is the shit!!!

3 Likes

Here is the amnesia lemon plant#1
In a hurry tonight only got 1 pic.

45 days flower. Supposed to go 8-9 weeks.

"AMNESIA LEMON™ was created in collaboration with Barneys and the legendary Soma, winning the Cannabis Cup in 2004. Following this huge win Soma passed on his very best phenotype of Amnesia Haze to Barneys Farm Labs. AMNESIA LEMON™ is a delicious blend made by a crossing Amnesia Haze with Lemon Skunk.

The tantalising flavours combined with the power and resilience of both lineages produced this spectacular strain. The uplifting and cerebral high is definitely Sativa and will leaving you wanting more. The AMNESIA LEMON™ has a flowering cycle of just 8 to 9 weeks and grows medium high, with long dense colas".

8 Likes

Looking beyond amazing, that beauty is loving what you’re giving her! Most diaries I found cut just around the start of week 9…but theirs were just about as chunky as frosty as yours (day 45 only! :scream:) those sites are going to chunk up like a mofo over the next couple weeks…don’t know how they can lol, they’re already bulked AF…can’t wait to see the finish :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

lookin great Preybird ur wife is turning into a class A grower. What a great pupil I want to be next. Meanwhile how is work going and how much movement do u have in that hand??Hope all is improving and ur getting better. Let me know when a seat opens in ur next class. Beautiful grow

4 Likes

Well thankyou and the wife says thankyou. Yeah shes learning now. Yeah im still like 45 days? . I flipped on jan 30th!

Im running about 878-900 ppms only on the nutrients for these 2 plants. The slapz are ridiculous at eating nutes 1600-1900 ppms. I gave them more shock and awe bloom booster also and no burn yet. I have a bunch of clones…to feed heavier to see what there limits are. Anything Runtz eats. But the amnesia lemons like more water and less feed.

4 Likes

Update.

Yeah the amnesia is putting on the the last little bit of pistils. Almost ready for the hybrix flush.

This slapz is just packing on the Buds! I really like the plant structure. It makes a fantastic multi top bush. It would scrog well.

10 Likes

Amnesia lemon plant #1 clone generation #2

Amnesia lemon plant#1 clone generation #3

Amnesia lemon plant #2 clone generation # 2

Amnesia lemon plant #2 clone generation #3

Slapz plant #2 clone generation #1

Slapz plant #1 clone generation #1

13 Likes

![20210319_190220|375x500]

(upload://8Hao0gYbAg7ij4hVoH52Y1g00fj.jpeg)

Kicking ass. Jack Frost is here to stay! :cold_face::cold_face:

11 Likes

Just beautiful!!!

3 Likes

Hot damn bro those are so big and fat your wife killed that

2 Likes

Yeah she did were gonna pull the amnesia lemons. Slapz is staying a little longer. Her clones she did are rediculously big. And are about to be put into flower also.

8 Likes

Those are sooo frosty cool !

3 Likes

How long are the slaps going to flower for?

1 Like

Um lemme check

Were at 50 days today.
It calls for 56-63 days its damn near right on.

3 Likes

@nacho151 whats up man? Hows life?

1 Like

And its Slapz with a Z. God get it Right! JK! :rofl::rofl:

@PreyBird1 life’s good. Enjoying looking at the grows. I’m getting ready to clone my blueberries and LA Woman.

1 Like