Wifes grow - Amnesia lemon and Slapz

Ok GN most of all of you know me and know i was in bad motorcycle crash and i lost my garden. My wife was not part of my grow and didnt take care of it and it died. Now im showing her how to do everything. She is never involved in the grows and does not care to know anything. Now she understands what we lost. So here is what i have for you folks…the wife picked them out enjoy.

1. Slapz from exotic genetics
  2. Amnesia lemon from barneys farm.

Were going to do 2 of each strain. Until i get better and can grip things again with 2 hands.
28 Likes

Good luck. Following.

4 Likes

Heal quick, already learned some things from you ! If you need any beans let me know via PM. I have a fairly good selection. Us bikers gotta take care of each other. I’m in for the winter here in MO. We had flurries this morning, love riding, but don’t like freezing lol.

7 Likes

I’d tell her do more than 4 brother to start and pick the strongest… if you guys are just for flower this run got to expect males or bad phenos… I started with 6 now I have 3 @PreyBird1

5 Likes

Only 2 left of the amnesia. I wanted to do the ethos banger pack 5 heavy hitting strains

3 Likes

I have GG4 and Glue RxB3 and original Mandarin Cookies all Ethos.

4 Likes

Nice. I have lots of stuff thats a little older i want to grow it now and then grow some of my new strains when i can use both hands well enough.

4 Likes

Nice following alone

4 Likes

That’s great! Will be watching this thread :slight_smile: Wish you the best @PreyBird1!

4 Likes

Good luck & patience :crossed_fingers:t3: :muscle:t3:

6 Likes

What a great women she’s a keeper @PreyBird1

5 Likes

Ok 4 sprouts into cubes.

10 Likes

I like to poke the seeds into the cubes. Wife tried paper towel. I think it wastes seedling energy.

14 Likes

Bookmarked and set to follow along. Way to go @PreyBird1 wife you rock girl!

6 Likes

Man I have 6 tents empty…but im getting ready to start again.

7 Likes

These are growing under a single T5 full spec bulb.

I love these lights.

5 Likes

I only have 2 tents and one is empty :cry:. But had to take a break at the end of summer for insurance renovations after a water leak. But have 4 of 8 seeds popped and ready for my veg tent! Hopefully the rest soon.

3 Likes

I was breeding growing flower, cloning 75+ plants. Damn got to start over.

6 Likes

That sucks. But we all know you will be back and better then ever in due time. Hang in there brother you got this!

4 Likes

My wife is going to start her own grow.
Shes wanting to try coco and an auto.
Shes looking for what kind she wants to grow.
Neither if us have grown an auto or used coco

4 Likes