Wifes grow - Amnesia lemon and Slapz

That’s awesome man… I’m lucky enough to have a wife that helps with my grow as well… Hope this is just the beginning of a cool grow journey together!

4 Likes

12 Likes

Little bitty babies!!!

4 Likes

Yeah I showed her how to get shells off. And showed her how to remove tough shells and the membrane skin. Updated pic tomorrow.

3 Likes

Dude I did lemon haze back in the day

4 Likes

Ok updated pic.

12 Likes

10 Likes

Looking good @PreyBird1 and Mrs prey!! Will be following along to see how your grow does! We’re all rooting for ya!

4 Likes

Off to the races

3 Likes

In case anyone cares. the light is 1.6" above the plants.
Also i feed the seedlings the second they get germinated. They germinate in my nutrient mix i use. I wet the paper towel with the mix. Then the rockwool cubes are soaking in my solution. Not everyone agrees with feeding this early but i feed from seed to weed. Well until i flush anyway. But im huge FAN of kratkys non circulating hydroponic method.

7 Likes

Wifes crop is coming along nicely. One straggler

7 Likes

9 Likes

Looking great brother… Transplanting soon???

4 Likes

Look at da babies. Their so cute… by far the greatest of all baby pics.

5 Likes

Yes today i may transplant. And nutrients maybe?.

5 Likes

What are you going to feed?

3 Likes

Not sure yet. I got 3 lines of nutrients chillin.

4 Likes

Looking amazing! I hope you have a smooth transition back into the grows! I’m looking at picking up an Auto from ETHOS, any recommendations? I currently have Red Poison Auto by Sweet Seeds and Strawberry Pie Auto or Orange Sherbert Auto in my sights from 420 fast buds. I would like to add a third to the next grow.

1 Like

Whats on deck for nutes brother? @PreyBird1

3 Likes

Not sure yet brother. I have 4 lines if nutrients. Keygrow, dakine420, advanced nutrients, and roots organic.

3 Likes