Wifes grow - Amnesia lemon and Slapz

A little dynomoco.

A dash of great white.

Into 1/2 gallon root bags full of promix Hp media. So roots can grow through them.

I let them grow a little before i go full nutrients. Going from wet cubes to media requires a very wet media at first so you dont shock the plant. Then i let them dry out and feed then.

12 Likes

Good job guys were all here for u buddy

5 Likes

Looking great brother

3 Likes

The media is still drying out.

10 Likes

Good job :muscle:t3:

4 Likes

We got roots. Time to go to the final home.

11 Likes

8 Likes

Your crops looks healthy as usual and i love the genetics of both , Slapz is not available in EU.I put the info of the seeds, i hope you are having a good Friday and that the recovery goes at a good pace.

3 Likes

Thanks @juliomagno . I will be cloning theses soon lol. Dont want to lose these strains. But they got fed yesterday for the first time so well se how they like the nutrients.

4 Likes

Went to 7 gallon bags. Added @idacal organic cured steer manure, dynomoco, great white and promix hp. Added my nutrient mix. And put under 4x 41 watt full spec T5. I did superthrive, roots organics Surge, dakine420 base, grow, and calmag.

13 Likes

Damn prey! How long are you planning on vegging those babies out?

3 Likes

Hard to say @ultrapuff â€ĶI want some clones lol. And i have 3) 4x4 tents or my huge 10’x10’x 7.5’ flower tent But these are really short like i like them. I might move them to my other veg tent. It has even brighter lights for vegging.

4 Likes

Just lots of blue light. All my led quantum boards have blue.

As far as short strains not to sure.

5 Likes

I make sure the lights have blue and are as close as possible to the plant without damaging the plant.

3 Likes

Do you switch to red-leaning light spectrum during flower, or stay blue the entire grow?

3 Likes

I run red, far red in flower. The bigger boards are 5500k white, red, far red, and uv. The corner lights are 5500k white and red and far red. @jaxsonl5

4 Likes

Gave them a 1/4 gallon to much water. These grow bags hold moisture longer than fabric pots. So well wait 3 days and check moisture of the media again. I also added a small fan 5w active air 4"

11 Likes

You two are killin it!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas

15 Likes

Merry Christmas!!!

3 Likes