Wifes grow - Amnesia lemon and Slapz

8 Likes

Ok the wife and i cloned the amnesia lemons. Wating for the slapz to get a tiny bit bigger. And i put them under 5500k hlg96 watts QB’s. And moved them to my other medium veg tent. 1 more tent to go.

6 Likes

Here are the slapz

Just watered them

7 Likes

Looks Green & Good. :four_leaf_clover::muscle:

i would be very grateful if i had a wife to step up and want too grow. mine tried to tell me to quit smoking or she was going to go. so i no longer have a wife. be strong in rehab. it will pay off in the futher. peace

3 Likes

Im am greatfiul to have her. And i always dated weed smokers because i love to smoke. And no woman tells me what to do. And i dont tell any women what to do. we are grown ass adults and no one needs another mother or to be told what to do!

5 Likes

The clones are looking pretty good.

7 Likes

Pretty good. Very resourceful

Who’s the best at cloning here? I’ve never done it and could use some instruction.

1 Like

I’m only doing a few clones this run. I mean my wife. I showed her how to do it. These are her 1st 2 clones.

1 Like

@cooperm is a professional cloner.

4 Likes

Well had to switch out the lights. The QB’s were to hot for the plants. I though maybe she over watered a little because they were a little droopy. Well they didn’t recover after 3 days? Well they were under watered and the lights started really drying the leaves.

Here is what started to happen.

Here are the leaves that are to damaged to keep.

Under the other light i have. Top pic: Slapz bottom:amnesia lemon

4 Likes
2 Likes

Update. Had a little under feeding going on. Caught me off guard. And then they got a little dried out at the same time. Ive never grown an amnesia lemon and these are hungry.

8 Likes

I had to bump the feed up .60 grams and calmag up .10 grams and im having too feed every 2 days instead of 3days. But i think we got it figured out.

3 Likes

They like to eat last grow I was feeding mine every watering but man is it really good shit bro

2 Likes

I feed 3 days then i flush 1 day and then feed 3days again. I was used to the Runtz being hungry all the time. But these ammesias really want food.

3 Likes

Slapz looking bushy.
Amnesia lemons after the feed issue.

Uploading: 20210117_173055.jpg…

This lights really good for a cheaper one for vegging.

6 Likes

The 1st clone of amnesia lemon.

6 Likes

The dr at work. Cloning the slapz.

9 Likes