šŸ”“ Win a Gavita Light, a Bottle of Radix, and $250 credit to Growers House

Woot woot, someones gonna be stokedā€¦

4 Likes

who won. topic was never updated?

5 Likes

Who is the big winner?? Anyone notified yet?

3 Likes

It will be announced todayā€¦ We had a lot of entries.

Thanks

Keith

3 Likes

@memberdirectory This is the announcement for The Gavita LED and the bottle of Radix ( the winner of the $250 coupon from Growers House will be announced later today )

DING DING DINGā€¦ WE HAVE A WINNER

There were well over 700 entries for this giveaway and it really did go viral so we thank everyone who participated.

The lucky winner and the mysterious ā€œJohn Dā€ is Growers Network community member John Darlymple aka @sunflowerOG. Now everyone give him a big round of applauseā€¦

Keep an eye out for the announcement who here has won the $250 coupon from Growers House for having the most shares of this contest.

Congrats and again thank you everyone for participating.

Keith

8 Likes

Congrats on the win. I have this Gavita, if you have any questions. I can share my experience using it.

4 Likes

HOLY CRAP ! THANK YOU GROWERS NETWORK !

Honestly couldnā€™t have come at a better time haha but thank you again everyone involved ! Best Monday morning surprise !

Love GN !

7 Likes

Congratulations @sunflowerOG!!

~ :green_heart: Kareenabis~

2 Likes

We also have a winner for the $250 Growers House Coupon for the most viral shares, but I canā€™t announce the name yet until this person responds and says it is OK to.

Thanks again for participating.

Keith

4 Likes

Itā€™s ok. :lying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for the gift certificate!!! Iā€™m so thankful for the opportunity to be apart of all this and such a great community here!

3 Likes

Its okay! And thank you at growers network and growershouse.com!

2 Likes

Enjoy your gear! Thanks to Growers House and @Nate for hooking up the GNET community!

2 Likes

Thank you, Nate and everyone at growers network I"m so very grateful for this opportunity and surprise. Hey, @growernick I tried to enter the code sent and it didnā€™t give me the full $250 off just a portion?

2 Likes

Congrats everyone!

3 Likes

Thank you! The second month on here and I was trying to promote the site. This came as such a surprise Iā€™m ecstatic I canā€™t believe I won my first giveaway ever! Thank you GN

3 Likes

Congrats Colby

3 Likes

Thank you i tried the code and only gave me $65 off idk if it has to do that there is a site wide 3% sale

2 Likes

Woha Really? That should not be happening. Can you send me a screen shot via in box / DM please?

Thanks

3 Likes

Iā€™m on the rd right now but yes

3 Likes