Window sill grow

i feel you pain…most of my allowance goes to buying some off the street and growing stuff…i hope once i get a rotation going i won’t have to buy off street… been stuck before

3 Likes

I’m good with bm. But dispensary is usually garbage.

2 Likes

don’t have dispensary in this state

2 Likes

Me neither

Smoke house tho, it’s cool shit

2 Likes

Customer service sux at dispensaries

Well the ones in WA I’ve been to… well most sucked… lucid was ok… oR was cool… So was CO…

2 Likes

smoke house? is that a taco…tacos are good if made right

1 Like

Its a smoke shop… Smoke house/shop lol

I’m southern so we haz our own verbiage

“No love, No tacos” is political… It means you CAN’T Hate Mexicans but love our food!

2 Likes

i’m southern born myself, however the smoke house is where you hang hams …shoulders .(pork) and smoke them with hardwood of choice…still like mexican people and love tortilla tacos…i cook.

1 Like

ps i hate politics!!

2 Likes

No politics…

Supposed to be about growing… lol

3 Likes

Word I only mentioned bc u brought up tacos

A lot of peeps in here have inquired about the meaning of my sub title or whatever its called.

Grow talk only fools

1 Like

“no politics guys”. Fuck you DB and your lil freind too. Jesus loco - get over it!
I CAN’T.

4 Likes

Db lmao. Almost like a bag of douche but cleaner

3 Likes

I h8 politics. It ruins friendships and families. Especially now a dayz lol. Lets talk politics of weed and get a good bud of the month going here and figure out a way to have someone donate 5 or 10 seeds for a winning pack and we can just make rounds on who has to put up for the seeds which mo th or what not. Hell even tshirts that say growers network forum bud of the month winner lmao. Make some fun of this. More people come for fun stiff like so

3 Likes

cool no prob here… like idea of auto seed donations. lol…

2 Likes

It would be for the winner of bud of the month or something along them lines. Ilgm does it and man some nice looking buds get posted. Sheesh

2 Likes

i got my zkittlesz coming off the end of the month …don’t know what end product will be but i hope she turns into a giant cola… we’ll see… stay tuned

2 Likes

Have some Zkittles in veg had a few in flower but for a short period of time I had some heat issues and they hermied… Burn pile they went :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

autos ???

1 Like

I have fs flowering!!!

1 Like