Wish me Love

Alright. All my supplies will arrive tonight. I leave Saturday. My brother already has soil ready to go, he’s way more into it than I originally knew, once he could see I was serious about coming down he gave me a bit more, I’m so excited. I knew I was in good hands when he was repeating most of the things I’ve heard about on this site.

10 Likes

That is great to hear!

I’m sure you might run into a few hurdles, but we’ll be here to try and help. Good Luck!

6 Likes

Got my camping gear, but food need to be ordered in bulk, garden supplies. This company sponsored like 3 thousand dollars for me to make the move

4 Likes

Good luck and let us know how it goes :wink:

4 Likes

@turnernathaniel… all good… you have a group of people rooting for you… and we are so like minded that we want you to succeed also… so we are here for you…

6 Likes

Right on Ladithief. You’ve been a huge help, I’ve got something to work with. I got 1200 dollars worth of gardening and dry storage food. Madness :grinning:

5 Likes

Mind you, the money came through an agency

2 Likes

My friend hooked me up with like a pound and half of ‘gorilla glue’ b buds. Potent. I helped grow it in a warehouse, more like, I was a laborer observing and laboring. It was fun

8 Likes

Go get em :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

So any idea how many plants your gonna grow on your farm and what other “intricacies” as far as what equipment and tools y’all might have

4 Likes

My buddy is in Oregon’s desert climate, he’s got a bag system going on. He’s got something going on with worm soil and a bunch of other stuff I can’t explain.

5 Likes

Maybe 12 plants. Wanna get started earlier next year

5 Likes

With 2 types from you, and a third batch that’s unknown (strain)

5 Likes

Let me rephrase, we live in the desert. One of goals is to grow stuff (not necessarily pot) outta the sand. Crazy, but why not

4 Likes

So in this case once you’ve prepped your ground, you’ll need to consider your irrigation strategy and how you will condition/manage the ground between grows. I wonder if outdoor organic growers rest their fields/plots. Like would someone growing cannabis outside want to do crop cycling, etc. the way big ag farmers do?

7 Likes

Plant a cover crop like alfalfa, clovers or mong beans

6 Likes

I’ve seen clovers used quite a bit!

3 Likes

My buddy is looking at micro-tier

3 Likes

We’ll be hand watering

3 Likes

Yeah. My buddy’s got it dialed in. I’m leaving in the morning, I will give you a clearer picture once I can see what he’s got going on with my own eyes and tell him about working collectively, with ‘grower’s network,’ using a journal, which is no problem for him.

5 Likes