Wondering if anyone can help me narrow down what this is

Uploading: 20240613_201600.jpg…

these are some Lit farms genetics litty wap and apple x banana flambe

i water twice a week i had and still have a small gnat problem ( to the point i use diatomaceous earth inbetween waterings and after i water i cover with paper bags ( now im using insect netting ) and i neem once a week ( i get my first grow tent in 1 week and ill be transplanting them and hopefully will be done after that ) also temps have been 75-85 during day RH has been between 40-55 i feed fox farm grow big once a week and cal mag once a week and fox farm microbe brew also once a week i got fairly good airflow i think so idk if this is a gnat problem or ph or what but i really want these to reach full potential sense its the most expensive genetics iv grown so far

Uploading: 20240613_201613.jpg…

5 Likes

I would suspect pH. If the pH is low it might be a potassium lockout. If your using neem oil and applying it before lights out, it can also cause a problem that looks like a nutrient lockout. Just a guess on my part someone else might have a better idea of what is causing your problem.

4 Likes

i just did a soil test my ph was 7.1 but i also found this online Fungus Gnats & Cannabis - How to Identify & Get Rid of It Quickly!

the pictures kinda look like what mine look like? iv tried everything i cant seem to get rid of em completly tho…

3 Likes

Try Venarate its organic u can use it weekly

3 Likes

Mosquito bits…widely available, Most people soak the bits in water and then pour the water on your media…or you can spread the bits iver your soil surface and just water over them…

3 Likes

This is what you want to use for gnats. One drop per gallon of water. It’s the same as the mosquito dunks only stronger and liquid. After about 2 weeks you won’t see them again. I use it in all watering.

3 Likes