Worlds largest indoor autoflower

Here are the family trees from seed finder it really looks like a photoperiod strain. I think there’s been some sort of mix up or mistake. Even the “stats” on the breeder page say photo

7 Likes

No the ones I’m growing that are the record ones are chem dela chem autos from mephisto. My last rip that I beat the THC record with was ethos. The seeds I’m growing now are mephisto.

4 Likes

The big trees I got now are autos from mephisto I got a three pack of them from my local grow store. I like mephisto more then I like ethos. I do like the ethos inzane autos I had good luck with them as well. I got ten ounces off three of them. Which is nothing to crazy but never the less a good yield. My last rip before this one I grew the ethos krux seeds. That was the blueberry muffin bubba and ethos cookies cross. These ones now the record ones I mean are most definitely autos from mephisto I know because they are on a 24 light schedule and they are flowering and huge.

3 Likes

Let me see if I can get you some pics of my last rip of the

photos. They looked liked frosted candy :lollipop:.I found them I did this using only water. Even then fan leaves had trichromes.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Really wow where is this record at? Can we check it out?

I have a picture of my strains flower test.
Thanks to a member here @papajerry thanks for the test results :+1::+1:

Mine was no record. I didnt grow it. I CREATED this strain. @papajerry grew it and tested it. But now we really want to see this record of yours now.
How fascinating with only water? And living soil but how did you cater to her. Worm castings, leaf mold? Got a soil recipe you use?

8 Likes

I can teach you a soil recipe that you can make yourself for free essentialy. Depending on where you live and how available humus and top soil is in your local wooded area. I also take bacteria cultures from any and everywhere I think might be viable. Then I harvest wild mycorrhizae of different varieties. From there the worms take over and break it all down. My plants don’t get it until it is a fine black super soil. My soils over the top I’ve been working to stabilize all of it for years and it finally worked. I also make bio char that I activate with imo. The worms break it down as well and the char helps with the worms digestive system. I’ll take some pictures of my soil and show you. It’s going to change the world!

5 Likes

Where do you find the THC record for water only photoperiods?

3 Likes

When you say only used water and soil. You mean with liquid nutrients you put in your water right?

4 Likes

No I mean I use only water no nutrients or anything bought in a store. If the worms don’t eat it first it doesn’t go into the pot. I mean I only use water out of the tap I don’t ph test I don’t do anything the living soil controls it. There’s nutrients in the soil but not the way your thinking. The nutrients created are made from the biome in the soil. Microorganisms bacteria and fungi break down the pants waste turning it right back into plant available nutrients. All the soil on this planet has all the minerals and nutrients in it mother nature did that over billions of years. The only thing is you have to have the right bacteria fungi and microorganisms to pull it out of it.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s talking about a “super soil” that you only need to water because there is enough organic matter breaking down to supply the nutrition.

6 Likes

He is creating a micro biome with worm castings, and fungi from the environment. Meaning he is basically creating a custom growing medium that is super natural with full needs of any plant. taylored to his specific need for his grow.

The even better thing is it naturally will continue to feed itself if he chose to do raised bed in the room for a bigger production. FSOTD just did a “natural indoor grower” interview that uses a similar method.

This works both indoor and outdoor. I have used this with a large scale farm operation to improve the dynamics and production of a traditional farm.

Compost/super soil…just concentrated…

What is surprising to me is that he is not using a compost tea with his creation…might be an idea to boost his already good grow…

just an old farm boy myself!!!

5 Likes

Bingo! I use compost teas in my worm beds but once the biomes booming it’s redundant to keep adding it. The hard part was getting all the different types of organisms to live in harmony. That took a long time they kept taking over depending on how I added them or how long I let the tea brew or how long I arerated it or didn’t do anything but let it set stagnant. I figured out a millions ways to make different bacteria breed then reintroduced them over and over until well you see my plants. I knew it was possible I didn’t think I would figure it out. I guess I’m pretty persistent :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

That’s insane. Awesome insane that is.

4 Likes

Thanks I appreciate that no one around where I live understands. They think I’m a crazy person digging up dirt in the woods and burying bacteria cultures. Or picking up decaying wood. I’ve had people stop me and say I have dry fire wood. I’m like this isn’t for fires🤣 I also wait until they burn off areas and steal the biochar. So yeah they think I’m a lunatic.

5 Likes

Well I could see how it could be seen that way by someone a little more ignorant I am. But in my mind, to create a soil that thrives the whole grow is pretty extraordinary. I’d buy some soil from ya lol.

4 Likes

You’re probably gonna wind up being a millionaire lol

4 Likes

If I wind up a millionaire I’ll send ya free soil :wink: and I don’t know if I told you the plants on a 24 hr light schedule. So it’s definitely auto it went into flower on its own. I have had some on previous grows that I had to force into flower by putting them in complete darkness for 24-48 hrs.

2 Likes

How old is this world record auto? I’m surprised an auto stalk can grow as fat as that seeing it has a limited grow time… anyway of proving this isn’t just a photoperiod.?

6 Likes

Here is an interesting article about this topic from mmjdaily.com

mmjdaily.com/article/9513681/moving-from-chemicals-to-living-soil-the-quality-is-second-to-none/

3 Likes

That is a sweet looking plant. I think I have seen the record auto at about 2lbs. I have the info saved some where. Your stalk is massive. If I hadn’t just finished a big auto. I would be questioning if this wasn’t a photo. I did a Jack Herrer auto. It was a 6 week veg but finished at 20oz dry. I can only see what is shown in your picture. but if what I see is right. You may be surprised to see this doesn’t end up with the weight you think. I am not trying to be disrespectful. I love autos too. And hope this finishes out as you think :+1:
My auto was 4’x3’ and hit my lights. My best auto yet. I will try to make sure to get back over here to follow this. I forgot about this site. Mine was grown in a 5 gallon pot and also an auto pot. What size pot is the 5 gallon sitting in there. Any chance you may have a link to this grow. I thought this was biend done here. Sorry :grin:

8 Likes