Worlds largest indoor autoflower

I have the world record for largest indoor autoflower. Ive messaged multiple seed companies and grow sites. I can’t seem to get any response. Can someone help me, oh and the kicker is I did it using only water and my soil I’ve created. Last rip I broke the water only THC content record at 30%thc can anyone help me.

8 Likes

Pictures please.

2 Likes

I’ll get a picture of me next to it for reference give me a minute

9 Likes

looks nice, a whole tree. id say those types of things take time to get a response.

3 Likes

wow that is amazing dude!
What are you inquiring about from seed companies? Maybe I can help

know of a breeder that says 1lb + in a 15gallon pot - auto grow !! many say 7oz’s in a 5 gallon

6 Likes

No no b******* lines eight and a half feet tall 8 ft around. And I have another one right next to it and I guarantee you I’ll get over 2 lb maybe even 3 lb on it. I’m trying to get a hold of anybody I can but I can’t get any responses cuz there’s so many bullshitters out there. The kicker is I did this s*** with the $300 light and only water. I have all the proof my last trip I broke the f****** highest THC percentage using only water and didn’t even know I did it. I’m going to call high times magazine today and see if they can help me.

6 Likes

@TheMadFlascher
Would you like to come over here and explained what makes plants grow? :laughing:

13 Likes

Yeah it’s a combination of fungi microorganisms and bacteria. if you have the right biome in your soil you don’t need a good light or chemicals at all. I use only water and well I’m crushing records. I had a Facebook group where I taught people how to do what I do but they keep booting me it’s bs.

5 Likes

I own I got worms worm farm in Petersburg IL. I just a small town inventor slash biome engineer. I’ve been doing living soil for years I just finally figured out how mother nature does it and I facilitate her every whim and need.

6 Likes

Naw @happilyretired, I’m AWESTRUCK !

Besides that, I had a friigin molar start disintegrating the other day, so I’m off for the dentist !!

12 Likes

What day are they on? You should document as much of the grow as you go especially if it’s going to be a record of some sort

9 Likes

I mean I’ve been documenting it it’s been in flower for roughly a month and a half as you can tell it’s f****** massive and I’m not very tech savvy I’m just an old farm boy that knows his s*** when it comes to soil I just figured out how plants actually grow man that’s all I did once I figured that out I just facilitated the f*** out of mother nature

5 Likes

How did you measure thc for your last record? Strains/breeder?

9 Likes

My last seed was a ethos cookies crossed with a blueberry muffin bubba. It was out of a ethos Crux pack.

4 Likes

I took it into a local grow store called grow 5 they have a machine that hooks up to a computer and tells you moisture and THC content

5 Likes

I think I’m going to start a YouTube channel here today and start teaching everyone how to do this when I do I’ll let everyone know I keep getting f****** booted off Facebook I’m booted off there right now if it wasn’t for marketplace and me always buying and selling s*** on there I’d f****** delete it

8 Likes

Hi @baldseagul

Welcome to GN, and great to have a world record holder on here. I have never had success with large autos so would love to see your tube to show the *****nn way. Welcome again.

5 Likes

If you have any of the flower left you should send it in to get lab tested alot of the non lab tests sent super accurate. Are you sure that ethos strain was an auto? How many days since planting are you now? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and all that.

This is the info I found on the strain besides strain finder genealogy, they all look like photoperiods.

10 Likes

I know I’m curious how long it was in the veg state.

5 Likes