Worst seed bank

Stay away from PuaMana Pakalolo seed bank. The owner is a complete cook if you have any problems with your order he denies you were or are a customer he then posts that you are a hatter. I gave him a poor review on trustpilot he retaliated by threatening me to take off my review and then posted my home address on line. I also stay away from any business that uses Trustpiolot they would not remove my address from his posts.

14 Likes

Is this Hawaiian based?

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! Will definitely stear clear of them and will pass the info along to all my brother and sister growers out there!

5 Likes

I can also confirm sapphire/Neptune seed bank from California will do the same he posted my friends details online the other day and treatened to call the police as he wasn’t in a “legal” state some crooks out there for sure

1 Like

I dont mind trustpilot most of the time it’s a decent gauge for a business but I agree they’re handling that pretty badly , I’ve also heard never use Pacific seed bank they will steal your money too, I pretty much never go through a bank that wasn’t recommended to me ( mine are attitude seed bank, msnl, coffee shop seeds, ilgm, and if you dont mind waiting to get rarer varieties and use bit coin seed city)

2 Likes

Welcome to gn!

I’m all random lol

1 Like

Yes from Hawaii.

1 Like

I use to use Attitude a lot until they stopped taking credit cards. I tried North Atlantic seed bank they seen to be very professional.

1 Like

Hello, my site is not finished yet but I have 17 new stains if anyone is interested. Shipping from the US. Just DM me and I will send the list. Thanks

9 Likes

Get it auto.

2 Likes

I am trying. I might not have the selections other sites do right off the bat. You can count on not waiting a week to get your shipping confirmation from me. And since I am definitely down to help all growers you will be able to direct email me not just a customer service mail. And everything ships from the US. It will be Chitownseeds

5 Likes

I will say that I got my seeds from auto really fast. Too fast… I have to wait a couple weeks to pop them. Lol.

4 Likes

Thanks you sir. Have a great night.

3 Likes

Pretty sure you can sue him for that. Depending on your country of origin

2 Likes

Hey guys were out of the state of Maine. We are a local seed bank here in the US and have been established for 2yrs coming. We’re always running promotions,giveaways,and at times seed giveaways. Our site has been shared on a few forums around.

www.Mainelyseeds.org

We always have new strains like black sugar rose or even the fun sizeable king tut. We carry all variety of feminized seeds with some CBD.

3 Likes

This is not where you want to be mainely. Lol

2 Likes

Absolutely we don’t want to be the worst seeds bank and we hope to never be but we wouldn’t be doing any justice if we didn’t share our story and availability and let you guys know there isn’t just a handful or options we are hoping to be THE option for your seeds needs.

5 Likes

Always understandable. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Um a company posting ur address online is a big crime. Get ahold of better business bureau or something thats not even cool someone could go rob ur house or something because of this especially with it being a seed company ppl will pit w and 2 together anx wanna get ur stuff. Id be calling whoever i could and get their ass nailed to the post

1 Like