Would you just look at that

If you cross an f3 X f3 is a f²9? A friend wants to know… lol

7 Likes

No you have to grow out a male and female from the F3’s and then mate them to create the 4th filial generation. I really like F2’s

7 Likes

Wouldn’t ones further down the line from f2 be more stable though?? Your breeding out the slackers as you continue right? Isnt that the idea. Why would the 2nd generation hold a place in your heart?

8 Likes

Well to breed them out you have to keep the mother alive and then you have to pollinate it back with another of its own lineage. So you have a good know female or Male from the 4th generation and then breed that 4th generation back to the f3 mother you still have or a clone of her to add it back to the strain then grow them out and see if your back breeding did what you intended it to do. Its like finding a bushier phenotype and breeding it back to a plant thats node spacing is to far apart trying to add the bushier-ness to the plant because its flower is better but it sparse. Basically by adding its genetics back into the strain. I really like 2nd gens just because there more uniform in growth and there morphology becomes similar and you can really tell/expect how its going to grow and branch out flower to leaf ratios are similair in the end. F1’s are all over sometimes.

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 here’s mom today.

11 Likes

Go Pats! Could be a tough season.

8 Likes

Here the killer og you sent me.

11 Likes

Regulators! Roll out!

9 Likes

She looka good look at that branching. Cheers brother

8 Likes

Love me some nate dog… Rip.

10 Likes

Great song Slym!!! I totally forgot Nate died and naturally too. Whodda thunk it!
Looks like the jars will be full with that one… Good grief she’s a bute! Happy harvesting

9 Likes

Killer og week 1

@PreyBird1

9 Likes

Gpas stash @happilyretired

10 Likes

Ahhh hell yes. :metal:

6 Likes

Gpas stash

Killer og

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 these are under cheap not even flower lights yet just added some reds so I imagine yours will do double what mine is. How big is yours getting? Imagine your keeping it small

7 Likes

Gpas stash plants all doing well two are throwing pink

Killer og looking fine as wine as well.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

10 Likes
7 Likes

@cloudkandy looking good there bro

6 Likes

Thanks @st0na. Heres a little something for everyone to light one up and relax to. Cheers.

5 Likes