Would you just look at that

Alright lets start this off with an introduction I’m fairly new to this lesrning a lot quickly. My first run was strictly autos. I ran some lemon bears, double stuffs, gelato and chocochemlatte. Here are a few shits of that finished product…

Pretty damn good stuff for first go around these plants were hungry af feeding at around 3k ec and still yellowed up on me (no i wasnt locked out). Anywho… this run will be photo periods doing some grandpas stash along with hella jelly and a dosilato followed by few more gelato autos. Want to use those up. Very unstable genetics over there at ilgm on these gelato autoflowers think they need tested more seemed a bit rushed or something. The grandpa stash’s are already chugging along the rest are waiting to show tails atm.

Cheers everyone thanks for looking

19 Likes

But how does the second one smoke?

GIF-Smoke-Smoking-Cigarette-GIF

10 Likes

Second one is double stuffs it smokes wonderfully. Smells is over ripened mango with a citrus kick. Rhe high is more of a heady high as i timed the trichs for that. The type of stuff that you smoke a couple and next thing you know your doing some creative shit or our doing yard work or gaming without passing out in the chair with the controller in youe hand.

8 Likes

The best to me!

7 Likes

Just look at it, looks amazing. May I ask @cloudkandy , your title " Would you just look at it", does it have anything to do with Ed Bassmaster.

10 Likes

Second that notion

7 Likes

Haha sure does. @chrisj you mustve ran across him on youtube?

7 Likes

Well they certainly look like CLOUD CANDY to me lol…welcome to cloud nine!

Marty

7 Likes

Thanks marty the autos were a learning curve kind of what i eanted a faster learning session. I usually pick up what people put down fairly quick. As far as nutes go i am trying to use up this tps one but im not the happiest with it. Yeah the idea of one bottle doing everything the plant needs just doesnt sit with me very well. Going to use it up but not rhe happiest about it after seeing how the dakine420 lineup works. I also may switch to dry over liquid. Any thoughts on that appreciated.

6 Likes

I really like the Dakine420 nutrients. Easy to measure out and they will store for a long time compared to liquid nutrients. I am testing the Ventana Plant Science Nutrients right now and what I see so far is they are really good. I just wonder how long they will store and be usable.

6 Likes

I bet this is the same line you use at the pool hall!! LoL we got a sandbagger… Don’t look so new to me at this hobby. That is some pretty frosty looking tight nugs. Imma pull up my bench and watch this one out!!

8 Likes

Haha how did you know I am a little bit of a poolshark? Played since i was a yound lad. I will take your compliment Loco. But setiously if it werent for yall i wouldnt have ended up with that. Will see what this next round brings.

7 Likes

Hella jelly :heavy_check_mark:

Gelatos :heavy_check_mark:
Dosilato just cracking so should be a :heavy_check_mark: as well.

15 Likes

I’m in for the Hella Jelly :sunglasses: :us: :eyes::eyes::eyes:

7 Likes

Heard many good things was a toss up between that and the vanilla frosting i have. Knew you wanted to check out the jelly so i went that route. Hoping for a killer pheno to start cloning

9 Likes

And who knows I’m not that far off from ya if it ends up being something you’d like to see in your garden. Cheers man.

9 Likes

Sweet, keeping fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: :v:

7 Likes

11 Likes

Yall ever listen to seven mary three? Ahh good stuff

11 Likes

Seen them in concert twice… waters edge and cumbersome were there only real hits… regardless good stuff!! Looks like some nice red hair… recent harvest I spy?

7 Likes