Would you just look at that

Took down a vouple more. A double stuffs and two totally different gelato phenos

5 Likes

Dosilato :heavy_check_mark:

Finally seeing some progress out here… pack it on loves…

Happy 4th everyone.

14 Likes

Edit… only 2 of these gelatos have been remotely close. Juat my opinion and i dont hate on many things unless the facts are there… gelato autos at ilgm are definitely a hit or miss. Be careful out there.

7 Likes

Got one over 3 ft tall one 8 inches one 16 all look totally different same room same nutes yadayada. It is what it is. Lol just makes a guy appreciate yall with good genetics @PreyBird1 @repins12 etc.

6 Likes

Preybird has been at it a while longer then Snipe. I don’t think I’ve got autos from Prey?? Not too sure if he even does a lot with autos.:thinking: Either way they both produce boatloads of seeds for everyone which is so awesome. But I think Prey is a little bit more on the fussy side with his genetics though. Weeding thru phenos and testing in house ya know. Gary sort of relys on us to tell him… LoL sends you 1000 seeds and says test these… LMAO I think he’s on to something with the Arachnid in my experience thus far. I haven’t had much luck with the widow maker but I’m only 2 weeks in on those. This is my second batch of Arachnids to test my previous findings.
Edit - oh & my second round of the Seymour also.

9 Likes

@LoCoRocK @PreyBird1 mentioned he actually made some autos but never tested. Talked him into sending me some to give them a go since he absolutely does not like autos. Who knows maybe they will be freaking stellar everythign else he makes is. Lol

7 Likes

Gelato taking its sweet time.
These are as well.

15 Likes

That is some frosty looking bud.
Ya when these guys start with good genetics to begin with the outcomes are pretty stellar. I use to bad mouth autos I will not lie. The 6 I have going now are my 4th round of autos ever . My very 1st attempt was 110 days from seed. I said wtf is the difference then ya know. I like playing god so no thank you. LOL
Then a year later I try again and it’s 70 days to chop… swung my view a pinch! Then Gary goes and sends me 200 seeds … What is a growing fool to do - you dig? Plant the em effers see wtf happens is all you can right. Thus, round 4!!

8 Likes

15 Likes

Sad day fou d pm on my sativa fuck you humidity.

12 Likes

I agree with you on the PM. Makes alot of garbage for sure. Sorry to here @cloudkandy

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 these others have such potential damn weather. Lol

Edit: haha like i mentioned check out that fly just stuck some sticky buds had to pull him off

14 Likes

13 Likes

That light looks like a durolux? I love those cheap durolux lights.my bottom light is a durolux.

It has a lot of blue in it and you can keep the plants shorter longer and you can put the light really close to the plants without burning them.

13 Likes

I noticed slight burn when doing my silica foliar spray so i back them up a bit to harden up a little. Yeah this is the one you had me get for veg. Its a great light.i think im going to save for something like this…
https://hydrobuilder.com/luxx-lighting-led-pro-xr-860-watt-led-grow-light.html?opts=eyJhdHRyaWJ1dGU5MDciOiIxOTIzNiJ9 unless you tell me otherwise of course. I was looking into building my own just not sure i want to go that route just yet.

6 Likes

Lol i love that light now! I tested it on a grow of 5 strains. Its really nice. I got mine on sale and got the controller for like almost free.

Heres both of mine in a 10 x 10.

15 Likes

It’s the wings that don’t pull off so swell! LoL I battle humidity everyday down here. I’ve lost some doozies of a cola to rot. Burns the soul it does!

9 Likes

Damn @PreyBird1 im drooling over that setup. And thats just one of yours! Your the man. @LoCoRocK i imagine you have a constant battle as you said. Just hurts the most when its the first sativa youve done. Shouldve kept her inside.

9 Likes

Another to be popped just made room for some of the beans i just won from preys giveaway. Btw I’ll rep those prey stickers as well hell yeah.

10 Likes

Thank goodness i got this thing worked out seriously one if my favorite strains. Og kush original

12 Likes