Would you just look at that

Absolutely going to have to do it old school as i font have a turbo cloner yet. Do you suggest the cup of water method or soil? Or I’ve been seeing people use those rockwool blocks as well.

8 Likes

Hell i have a small dwc bucket with like 6 pod inserts i had to give the other half 4he pump so ill have to order one but maybe that would be the best route. Throw in some clone nutes and call it a day maybe throw a dome of some sort over them

8 Likes

Hopefully those are still available, I’m pretty sure that it was a limited release “botique” strain. The two I grew I swapped seeds with @happilyretired and sent him some chocolopes.

Marty

10 Likes

I have a 5 pack of them when everyone was on the Ethos train a while back. I might have to get them Chocs from Hap then… LoL

8 Likes

Make your own! :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Im basicslly doing same deal eith a small dwc bucket just have ti get another pump as the other half needed it in emergency as hers died for the big tank. Going to order one of thise today! However i do like that the clone sleeves fit in the 5 gallon bucket

7 Likes

Hell i think ill just go see what hardware store has in store. Thanks for sharing monkey man. Hope all is well on your side of the world.

8 Likes

Looking better after transplant disaster. Getting ready for clones.

7 Likes

Killer og also bounced back going to clone the hell out of this strain one of my favorites! And autos doing their thang…

Hella jelly babes looking good @Dforce

My dosilato didnt make it notnsure what the hell happened.

13 Likes

Looking FRESH :star_struck:

8 Likes

@cloudkandy Pulling for them Hella’s good job. :+1::v:

8 Likes

Better get some dirt.
@Dforce

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 moneys a bit tight after some more house repairs so some pieces of rquipment yet again on hold. But heres what i came up with…

I dont see why a dwc ordeal wouldnt make some roots took a cut off this love

to see what happens before i go trying to cut up the killer og. Here that is now…

After looking like this tiny itty bitty stunted plant that just had issue after issue during germ then esrly seedling stage

14 Likes

Niccce.

12 Likes

Ultimate caviar already frosty!

13 Likes

Gpas stash. Looking fine as wine.

Killer og full recovery

Hella jellys doing well

Gelato autos strike again doing some awful funny stuff but hey its fun to watch nonetheless.

Clone still kicking…

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Much love.

17 Likes

Very beautiful. I love how smooth, lushy green, and evenly colored the leaves are. Especially on that second picture you can tell; such a healthy plant! Good job.

8 Likes

Absolutely love the branching on this one should stack lovely

12 Likes

14 Likes

Beautiful group of ladies in waiting!!!

10 Likes