Wrinkles on leaves

Mine be wrinkley too…is that a word?

3 Likes

Thank you btw I realised I never replied to your comment :facepunch:

2 Likes

Leaves come in many different shapes and sizes…

6 Likes

Is the second pic a reveg by any chance?

Edit: Nevermind lol it has a main stem

1 Like

Looks like a reveg at first glance don’t it?

1 Like

the single tipped leaf threw me off lol

1 Like

Thats the Australian Bastard mutation. ABC
@unknown32 @MrBlue
The one above it is duckfoot webbed leaves.

1 Like

Right on✌🏻

And the first one is a weirdo seed that freakshow made and its mutant gene is that! Lol weirdo seed.

1 Like

Weirdo lol really?

1 Like

Freaky fluffy? Or weirdo freak

1 Like

Little update… Runtz showing some beautiful pink and purple hues!

4 Likes

Make sure you clone it. To have some for later.
Love my Runts.

White Runtz stays green.

4 Likes

I wish I was that photogenic!

Already have some rooted and ready to go… First time taking clones too so I’m happy it worked out and I was able to save this pheno.

Can’t believe I’m seeing pinks on the bud sites at day 12 of flower, must be my temps. Keeping them at about 70-74 on average. Have to say I am in love with these genetics too, quickly becoming my favorite.

3 Likes

There my favorites. My 2 downstairs have HUGE leaves.

3 Likes

Starting to flush tomorrow. (I won’t be drenching the pots with run off, I will be slowly reducing the mediums ppm over the next 3-5 days with waterings then flushing to 50 ppm and staying there for the last 10 days or so. This is because my LA Gelato looks like she is gonna be the last to finish. So I might run them all close to 10 weeks. Flushing with advanced nutrients flawless finish)

Currently day 51.

I am not a huge fan of the bud structure on my Runtz… Whatever pheno I have lacks in that department. I can’t see them chunking up to what I would like during flush. That’s not to say they aren’t beautiful, frosty, gassy buds that I can’t wait to try. Maybe the structure will mean it will have more pronounced flavonoids etc as there is less biomass to cover. Who knows, excited to see.
The last two photos contain leaves that I believe show signs of either potassium or phosphorus toxicity. I think this is the case because it showed after a feeding with a max strength dose of advanced nutrients overdrive (max strength dose but only 800ppm total, so just used the overdrive to bring my waters ppm to where I like it) (2ml per litre). Just sharing, any thoughts or observations are welcome. It could just be a natural fade, I don’t know. First time having purple fan leaves.

Next run I am keeping 1 node… Letting them recover for a bit and flipping to flower. Also, defoliating a bit more aggressively. Fuck larf :joy:

5 Likes

I just started a few Runtz from ILGM. We will see how they do!

3 Likes