WTF you guys

Mass hysteria and school closures over this… :thinking:… There are 40 million southern California residents… It spreads like a common cold

1 Like

Official now

Hey brother … not to got into that back and forth… just remember this sickness is still in its infancy compared to the h1n1 that figure is for that whole time frame … but I hope it is only a flu… but I am not an alarmist but this on has me a little worried …

Oh an alot of the deaths in Italy havent only been old people

4 Likes

I feel your pain. Having to deal with school closures is a real pain in the ass. School is a thing that we rely upon so much to make everything else in society work the way it should.

I do agree with @docee . It’s definitely something new - this is the first time this disease has been in humans. It could just be a really bad flu that severely affects people, or having gone through it could leave lasting side effects on people’s health just for getting it once.

This stuff spreads fast when people get together. It can make thousands of people really sick all at the same time. If we take some space it slows down how quickly things spread and kind of softens the blow, at the very least. A big hit to the neighborhood or city all at once could be tough to cope with. Slowing it down, dealing with a few problems as they come is the way I would rather deal with it.

7 Likes

I’m in central California, everywhere is wiped out!! Im in Monterey right now for vacation and took my family to costco and luckys to get groceries and supplies for a just in case. We dont go back home until tomorrow but rather be safe than sorry. At this point I may as well order some bidets for my house lol

4 Likes

@scotty17. I’m glad they closed the schools here. My dad is 74 and if my kids caught it and passed it to him he wouldn’t survive this. We have to remember those kids come home to elderly family members who aren’t expendable. I’m quarantined at the moment and most likely do have it from the hellfire I feel right now. NO WAY IS THIS THE FLU. And I would b the first in my county Bc I would have brought it from Massachusetts. But I guarantee I won’t b the last Bc I have been in about 40 businesses all over not knowing I was spreading something.

I only hope I am wrong and I just coincidentally caught something else with the same symptoms and haven’t inadvertently killed some old lady shopping for cat food at the grocery store.

5 Likes

Hope all is well … and get better soon… I have stayed away from one of my favorite dispensaries in Berkshire county because of all this

5 Likes

Expectation of 70% infection rate…

5 Likes

Hmmmm

That didn’t take long.

As a psychologist, I see people’s behavior patterns being very predictable.

THIS IS NOT GOOD. We need a stronger leader. The curfews have nothing to do with stopping illness. They know what’s about to happen in this country.

10 Likes

I am quarantined and feel I do not have it… I cannot go near my father even if I wasn’t quarantined as he is dealing with lung cancer… this all sucks but things need to be done to reverse this…

6 Likes

OH SHIT!!! how am I going to get soil??? I have transplants to do.

5 Likes

As a psychologist, I see people’s behavior patterns being very predictable.

The reason I stay very unpredictable. Look strong when weak, and weak when strong.

You would love to look at South Africa, the real South Africa. Its batshit crazy here. The majority of the uneducated population are blocking streets and burning tyres cause their leaders told them to. I was on the main highway cutting thorn tree to block animal/manmade walk throughs in my fencing. I also caught onto to something and started cutting near my neighbours rather to make it more attractive. Something we facing is violence. When the masses realise there is shit in the world my homestead will become a target as we have animals ( food ) and resources ( water, food, medical and digital equipment ) . I am already thinking along those lines as how to make my place as unattractive as possible when people have nothing. So sad reality is putting measures in place to hit as hard as possible as quick as possible. Already identified a scout cutting our boundry fences this morning and cant figure out if its for poaching wild animals, or looking at our movements for breaking in. Horrible times, but you have to stand up. Its 5000 people who are not scared to rise up and burn down houses, rape and pillage. So we facing anarchy which the police will not be interested in. Luckily we have woke neighbours and a good bush telegraph. Well sleep time for me as I am up at 3:00am to sit in the bush to catch this poacher. Keep safe.

10 Likes

Do you think it’s the same a**holes that were there a few weeks ago? I hope everything goes well for you and your community!
Do what you have to do! But try to stay safe…

5 Likes

Yes sir same ahole, same cut in the fence that was fixed. Good news is we lured his hunting dog in, so we know the look of the dog now ( so will catch him oneday ) and also the reason more than likely a poacher rather than house invader. But you can never be too certain. Always safe.

6 Likes

:face_with_monocle: corona situation is unheard of.

1 Like

My wife and I have gone to every store in a 25 miles radius the last 4 days no one has toilet paper at all… I just paid my buddy 40$ for 16 rolls of toilet paper… I have a toilet paper dealer now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:… But seriously not cool at all

3 Likes

Not just toilet paper theres no food except 4 dollar bags of chips nd all them candies. Plus everyones also buying all the gunz.

4 Likes

I have plenty of friends with guns LoL… Damn arsenals if it ever gets that far but no joke this is crazy… Trump is sending relief stimulus checks out to Americans is the latest… Our grocery stores are out of meat too… I have a source for that too now LoL… has a deep freezer full… but I’ve heard restocking is going to happen soon… Stay positive!!!

3 Likes

Last Friday, when they announced the school closing, everybody seemed to go crazy and bought anything they could find. Empty shelves everywhere most of the weekend. But now everything’s restocked! Luckily, it will be the same for you!

6 Likes

Guns? What guns? Lost all mine on a fishing trip. :rofl:

4 Likes