WTF you guys

So seriously… This really can’t be happening… The Corona virus… In the history of being sick have you ever heard of the Corona virus… Or until the 80s hiv… Question is how are these viruses created so randomly it affects human beings… I’m in southern California… They have just shut down Disneyland that is never closed and all other amusement parks and many flights … Stores are sold out of water and toilet paper and all other essentials here and now this… Law enforcement is considering city wide lockdowns… people are wearing masks… WTF

1 Like

Literally lock down without the military… Every concert show amusement park has been closed or cancelled… Never thought I’d have to go through something like this… Shame on those responsible

3 Likes

The president is to blame. More concerned about what ppl think of him than doing what’s right.watch the daily show tn it was hilarious

6 Likes

I’m well aware of that brother… It’s a shade of truth… Think Trump runs the country :rofl::rofl:… Think about behind the media bullshit… They are just faces we see and hear they feed us what they want us to hear

5 Likes

I love pot head conspiracy theories.

6 Likes

Or maybe potheads are smart enough to figure out the conspiracy :thinking:… Cannabinoid receptors in our brains are an important factor in our well being but most don’t know that… We typically only use about 5 to 10% of our brains capability… Hmmmm why is that?

8 Likes

Room to function even after trama :wink: and footings for next step in evolution

7 Likes

Some Asian countries did the lockdown way back in January 2020. It is a deadly and incurable disease people cant help but panic especially that its almost pandemic…

1 Like

Everything evolves. Frkms cops to criminals to cures and diseases/viruses are incurable [NOSFERATU scenario] (how do you kill that which has no life)
Remember how penicillin was the cure all then apparently we needed amoxicillin.

4 Likes

Apparently it’s more important to spend an hour and a half on national tv talking about how great people are when they acquit u than it is to speak about a global pandemic.

He spent at least a whole 3 minutes talking about the corona virus. Just wait… this is only the beginning

For anyone who elected him, now u get to live with that choice during a real crisis.

6 Likes

But come on no toilet paper… think about this people are so panicked that they bought all the shit paper

4 Likes

Sams club had no toilet paper, paper towels, hand sanitizer, or hand soap.

If this continues people will start to wipe the shelves of ammo. It will get scary and not Bc of illness.

6 Likes

Thank God for the bidet I installed last year :joy:

7 Likes

Ya, I like that answer

2 Likes

Today they have officially closed down all LA county schools due to this so called epidemic with coronavirus … Our warehouse driver went to 46 different stores to get toilet paper for the office and couldn’t find one roll… WTF guys… My buddy in LAPD says be prepared with enough food and water and yes shit paper for a month in case of total lockdown… They’ve already started training for it… Never thought I’d see this in my lifetime… They are literally offering people 5k to inject themselves with the virus so they can study it and start creating a so called cure… My mind is blown away about this

1 Like

Same thing here! They’re closing down all schools and universities for the next two weeks, minimum…

3 Likes

It’s literally like a flu… Most deaths are from the elderly… I’m in San Bernardino county not 1 reported case… I honestly think people are overreacting

2 Likes

If this keeps going at this rate get ready for ww3… Everyone is blaming China… At Least Canada and US are allies!! LoL… We can all still be friends

2 Likes

2 Likes

Now official my daughters school is now closed for at least a month… Thank God for friends and family that help each other out otherwise my wife and i would have to stay home and make no money to survive

3 Likes