WTH is going on with her?

She started doing after I got new lights so I razed it. I used a microscope to c about bugs I couldn’t c any. I’m using the same water with nutrients as the others and there ok.

1 Like

Wat u think about this one?? I saved her my son was moving back to Oregon and was just going to let them die. She’s the only surviver out ten.

1 Like

from the heart no bullshit said with love and honesty… I think you should start from scratch… Your on the right path and even myself has so much to learn

This one is probably yellowing becaus all the energy is going to the bud it will happen and is normal. When more leaves do it… time to harvest.

Stop spraying her.

1 Like

I don’t that water was dripped on her from extra water on a plate. While I was moving them around.

That may be the issue

Does that happen often? Gotta be careful getting buds wets, especially inside.

Question: are these autos? Photos? Did you flip the light at week 2? When did they start blooming?

I had and issue just like that. Water collected on the humidity dome dripped onto the plant and it got burned. The dome was clean but the nutrients in the tray were condensing on the dome and dripped when i disturbed it. If that happens i use a paper towel and dab it off gently untill dry. Funny thing is one of my seedlings that
got dripped on looked like it melted it. I let it grow and now its a weird 2 top naturally i never topped it. Im flowering it now. I want to see it make some fat little nugs!

I dunno, but I want to call it Purple Haze

That’s funny u commented on my situation. I was just reading through ur stuff up here. Pretty neat stuff ur doing. I don’t no wat kind they r just seeds the streets missed😜. First time grower. In the beginning I didn’t no wth I was doing. I let them run for 24hrs light for weeks and weeks weeks. Tell my son who grows n Oregon told me 12/12. They’ve been at that for about 8 weeks now.

1 Like